vintage doll clothes

I took photos of a few more items from my mom’s doll clothes collection. Aren’t they so sweet. And they bring back so many memories. I was clicking around on flickr looking for a vintage doll clothes group and didn’t see one so I started one up. If you have any great vintage doll clothes hanging around, grab your camera! I love flickr. It so satisfies the collector in me. Here’s the group… Vintage Doll Clothes.

33 thoughts on “vintage doll clothes

1. elliebelle says:

Ooo…next time I go home to visit my parents I will have to get the camera out and take pictures of all the doll clothes I have from my mom and grandma. What a fun idea!

2. Marta says:

Great idea, I have not been through my mother and grandmother’s doll clothes yet but want to do it ever since your last post about the subject. I love these, specially the first set. I think I’ll get lost in the flickr group.

3. alicia policia says:

This makes me wish that all of my mom’s doll clothes that she and my grandmother made (and that I played with constantly as a child…) were here living with me, instead of being back home with my mom.
    Good idea on starting up a flickr group! One day, I shall add to it. : )

4. Chrissy says:

These are wee wonderful!
    The coat and hat are a dream.
    Couldn’t you please let us see a pic of your doll which sounded so beautiful in another post of yours – I’ve never seen that kind in Europe.

5. Linnea says:

I love the pinafore. These clothes remind me of the ones my grandma would sew for my dolls. They are treasures…. but unfortunately they are all in storage, dolls and all :o( One day I’ll see them again!

6. Zia Meadows says:

Oh wonderful you have reminded me that years ago i filed some vogue victorian dolls clothes patterns aside for when I had a daughter- she four now so its about time I got to work- yours are beautiful, by the way!

7. Chrissy says:

Thanks so much, Letchi, for the links you posted. I’m doing my best to access those pages.
    Chrissy

8. Annie says:

The clothes are beautiful.
    Is the background of the middle photo fabric or paper? You wouldn’t by chance remember where you got it from would you?
    Thanks – Annie

9. Sarah says:

What a great idea-starting the flickr group for all these beauties! I have such happy memories of playing with my mother’s dolls and clothes that her grandmother had made for them.

10. Fiona says:

Such amazing clothes, very inspirational.
    Could you possibly tell me where the clothes-hangers came from???
    Thank you.

11. Peng Peng says:

ohhh! these are absolutely precious, thanks for sharing. THe tiny hangers and clothespins can be found in the scrapbooking dept of JoAnns fabrics. Or there maybe a better way to get them, cos they were kinda pricy sold for scrapbooking.

12. Heather says:

Yikes! I wish I’d seen this post before we went to the US to visit my family but sadly I was already way behind on blog reading. My mom has some amazing doll clothes… all handmade by her grandmother. My favourite is a red coat complete with lining. I’ll keep the Flickr group in mind for the next visit.