vintage doll clothes

I took photos of a few more items from my mom’s doll clothes collection. Aren’t they so sweet. And they bring back so many memories. I was clicking around on flickr looking for a vintage doll clothes group and didn’t see one so I started one up. If you have any great vintage doll clothes hanging around, grab your camera! I love flickr. It so satisfies the collector in me. Here’s the group… Vintage Doll Clothes.

vintage doll clothes

vintage doll clothes

vintage doll clothes

33 thoughts on “vintage doll clothes

1. elliebelle says:

Ooo…next time I go home to visit my parents I will have to get the camera out and take pictures of all the doll clothes I have from my mom and grandma. What a fun idea!

2. Marta says:

Great idea, I have not been through my mother and grandmother’s doll clothes yet but want to do it ever since your last post about the subject. I love these, specially the first set. I think I’ll get lost in the flickr group.

3. alicia policia says:

This makes me wish that all of my mom’s doll clothes that she and my grandmother made (and that I played with constantly as a child…) were here living with me, instead of being back home with my mom.
    Good idea on starting up a flickr group! One day, I shall add to it. : )

4. Chrissy says:

These are wee wonderful!
    The coat and hat are a dream.
    Couldn’t you please let us see a pic of your doll which sounded so beautiful in another post of yours – I’ve never seen that kind in Europe.

5. Linnea says:

I love the pinafore. These clothes remind me of the ones my grandma would sew for my dolls. They are treasures…. but unfortunately they are all in storage, dolls and all :o( One day I’ll see them again!

6. Zia Meadows says:

Oh wonderful you have reminded me that years ago i filed some vogue victorian dolls clothes patterns aside for when I had a daughter- she four now so its about time I got to work- yours are beautiful, by the way!

7. Chrissy says:

Thanks so much, Letchi, for the links you posted. I’m doing my best to access those pages.
    Chrissy

8. Annie says:

The clothes are beautiful.
    Is the background of the middle photo fabric or paper? You wouldn’t by chance remember where you got it from would you?
    Thanks – Annie

9. Sarah says:

What a great idea-starting the flickr group for all these beauties! I have such happy memories of playing with my mother’s dolls and clothes that her grandmother had made for them.

10. Fiona says:

Such amazing clothes, very inspirational.
    Could you possibly tell me where the clothes-hangers came from???
    Thank you.

11. Peng Peng says:

ohhh! these are absolutely precious, thanks for sharing. THe tiny hangers and clothespins can be found in the scrapbooking dept of JoAnns fabrics. Or there maybe a better way to get them, cos they were kinda pricy sold for scrapbooking.

12. Heather says:

Yikes! I wish I’d seen this post before we went to the US to visit my family but sadly I was already way behind on blog reading. My mom has some amazing doll clothes… all handmade by her grandmother. My favourite is a red coat complete with lining. I’ll keep the Flickr group in mind for the next visit.