19 thoughts on “fabric

1. Andrea Heinz says:

I was going to say. that the cord looks vintage. Its the best. That ribbon is great. I wish I knew spanish.
    I can’t wait for the fall leaves and their crisp smell.
    yay for fall!

2. Rosa says:

Thank you for the link, Hillary. I can’t wait to see the finished dolls.
    Andrea, it’s Portuguese, actually. And there’s a table with intructions in English at the bottom of the page.

3. sunnyday says:

Hi! I think your dolls are adorable and they actually remind me of childhood days even if i didn’t have playthings that were as nice as the ones you make. =)
    I drop by your blog from time to time, more often the past 2-3 weeks. I work for Baby magazine, which is a monthly parenting mag in my country, the Philippines. We have an upcoming article about dolls and what kind of playthings are healthy for children’s development. May I ask for your permission for one or two pictures of your creations to accompany the article? I saved some of the images so that I could tell you exactly which ones i’m interested in, but they’re at my home computer (am in the office now).
    We’ll be sure to include your name or that of your blog/business or whichever you prefer.
    Hope to hear from you soon =)
    Sunnyday (Diana Uichanco)

4. kat nicholas says:

i LOVE the brown fabric with the animals in the second photo – was that a superb vintage find or could it possibly be a new fabric?
    I adore all of your creations. And thanks for the link for the great ribbon!

5. colleen says:

I love all your new fabrics!
    Oh yeah i just read your “about me” you might wanna add little Phoebe into it now ;D

6. Lotta says:

Hey I’ve got that squirrel print too. Ebay though. I’ve been thinking I would pair it with a vintage print I have that has acorns on it. I’m going to attempt to use an Amy Butler purse pattern with it. Cute!