I kiss him on his ear Mom

Phoebe and I made a pink bear for one of our favorite little girl's 6th birthday.

25 thoughts on “I kiss him on his ear Mom

1. Jennifer says:

I can just imagine your sweet little girl saying that to her mom. What a lucky 6 year old… I would love to get such a lovely bear for my birthday too!

2. Jennifer says:

That is just the sweetest picture! A pink bear for a 6th Birthday! What could be better? Did you create the pattern yourself? Or is there somewhere we can purchase it? I know a little person who would love one of those…

3. cynthia says:

Ohh my sweet lord, a bear in pink!! My Nonna genes are aching to reproduce. ( just the bear!) Can you share your pattern goodness? Thanks for making my morning, pink bear..precious girlchild..a combination that cannot be beat.

4. UK lass in US says:

Aw, he looks like a pink version of my old White Ted (what can I say, I wasn’t very imaginative as a child when it came to naming toys…).
    After telling my daughter that she did not EVER need any MORE teddies, you have me thinking crazy thoughts along the lines of, ‘oh, but one like that would be just perfect for her’. I guess I never grew up out of loving teddy bears, either.

5. sarah jane says:

OH how funny….I just checked your blog and noticed your new header. Check my blog to see what paper doll I have today! Brunette in the rain with an umbrella and lamb. Great minds think alike! Great illustration by the way. I love it!

6. Marg says:

That picture of Phoebe is just too cute for words — and UK Lass, you’re not the only one. My bear was named, very simply, “Pink”.