butter

I sure had to restrain myself to not write a dorky post title today. So many goofy butter sayings popped into my head. If I had to pick a least favorite part of blogging it’d be the titles. I want to switch over to doing asterisks or something but that’d be so annoying when you’re looking through the archives. Anyhoo…

I finished up my cross stitch quartet! This weekend I picked up these frames at Ikea and I love them in the frames. So cute and easy and ready to go. Butter joins the group and so all told we have eggs, apples, wool and butter.

Time to start making charts!

39 thoughts on “butter

1. Lara says:

oh wow. Those are so beautiful and cute cute cute! I haven’t crosstitched since i was a teenager and this makes me want to again. Adorable.

2. Lisa says:

The reason why I don’t do cross stitch is because it is so hard to find a simple, adorable pattern that attracts me. That is until NOW!!! I will definitely become a cross stitcher when you make them available.

3. Kim says:

I’ve never had a desire to try my hand (literally) at cross-stitchery until NOW. These are on my to-do list, just awaiting the patterns for sale :-) AWESOME!

4. eesh says:

Wow those are so cute! I haven’t bought or made anything in a loooong time. I can’t wait till you have these up in the shop. I hope hope hope you can have them done before Christmas! No pressure :)

5. Zoe says:

Ayyayayah! These are so cute!
    Yeah it’s so hard to come up with a title for blog posts. But it got easier for me when I realized that most people don’t pay attention to them, so I can just write something silly to make myself laugh.

6. Aleta says:

When you do the charts up could you please include the colour numbers Hilary? Oh please? I always love your choices in colour.
    BTW Australian’s spell it “colour” not “color”. Just in case the ex-librarian in you is getting annoyed by my “bad” spelling. 😀

7. marisa says:

i have been dreaming about doing crosstitch again and it looks like my dream will come true! these designs are darling and remind me of French designs mother had when I was a child. can’t wait to buy your charts! everything you do is so cute!