Kit, Chloe & Louise pattern testers – thank you!

**updated**

Okay, I think I’m all set! I’ve got about 30 emails from volunteers to go through. I’m going to chose 6 people, two for each doll. My computer time is up for now so I’m going to have to email everyone later this afternoon or this evening. If you volunteered, thanks so much!! I really really appreciate it!

I’m beginning to think if I ever finish this pattern for Kit, Chloe and Louise it will be a miracle. It’s got the pokey project dragging on disease. But I am getting close! I’m at the looking for my guinea pigs stage. Anyone game? If so…

Please email me (don’t leave a comment) at hillarylang at gmail.com and let me know
– your availability
– your sewing experience level
– if you’ve sewn a w.w. pattern before
– which doll you’d like to make
– and lastly, if you have supplies for this first stage — doll bodies and hair — on hand. supplies are quilters cotton in the doll body color you like and yarn for the hair… preferably the suggested yarn Brown Sheep’s Lambs Pride worsted weight.

thanks dudes!

24 thoughts on “Kit, Chloe & Louise pattern testers – thank you!

1. Amy says:

Pick me please…
    While I own a couple WW patterns, I have not actually done one. (I need a deadline.)
    I have pleanty of supplies.
    I would rate myself as an intermediate sewer. (I’ve mostly sewn quilts.)
    Either doll.
    I can start at 3:30 EST today.

2. lynnie says:

I’m late to this, but I’ll throw my name in the ring anyway. I have lots of supplies, but limited sewing skills. I’ve embroidered from your patterns and made some of your hand sewing projects.

3. Beth says:

Wow, I missed this boat. Pattern testing can be so fun. I wanted to let you know, I just washed Olive, (she was thrown up on :( ) and I have got to tell you that she came out beautifully from the washer! I can’t wait to buy this next pattern!

4. Pixie Shtick says:

Gosh, I would love to do one, if I hadn’t packed my sewing machine away so I wouldn’t make myself crazy going into another project right now. (Its just not a good time for me.)

5. shannon says:

Oh Hillary – hooray for progress! I am SO looking forward to making these dolls for my daughter and niece for christmas this year!!!

6. Kelly says:

Yay! I love, love, love, these dolls… I can’t wait until the patterns are available. My niece and all of my friends daughters will be getting one of these dolls from me… Oh, and of course I will have make one set for myself!

7. susaninfrance says:

oh i can’t wait to get these patterns to sit with all the other adorable patterns that i don’t find time to actually make, just pick out the fabric for! But I know that someday I will actually make them and they will be adorable, like your others…

8. sarah says:

i hope that i am not too late. i am an intermediate sewer. i have made pointy kitty. i have the supplies on hand and would love to be a tester if you still need someone!
    thanks!

9. Lisa says:

Oh!
    How did I miss this? I would love it if you could hurry, hurry, hurry and have these patterns available in time for me to bust out a couple for Christmas. What do you think? I am SO jealous of your testers!

10. marcia says:

I’m so excited that they are almost available. I’ve made a couple Olive’s and love your designs so very much. Will they be available before Christmas?