Parker’s Purchases

Here’s the third Winter Stitchette, Parker’s Purchases. I didn’t make it down to Michigan Avenue during the holidays like I’d hoped to, but Parker was there.

Tomorrow, Charlie.

38 thoughts on “Parker’s Purchases

1. Katrina says:

Hi,
    Parker looks adorable in her toggle coat with fur trim. It’s always a good day when you can find something on a shopping expedition. Looking forward to seeing Charlie.

2. Amber says:

Tomorrow, Charlie. Is that Chicaganese for “Later, Gator”?
    Just loving the stitchettes, loving the Tomorrow, Charlie. Like the new webdesign, too, though I see as I comment that the old house is still here.

3. IamSusie says:

She’s my fave of this group so far. Thay are so fabulous! I’m getting behind on stitching them though, I got sidetracked by the adorable christmas ones.

4. GM says:

I love them all. You are so clever. I’m using my summer and autumn stitchettes all the time – my current “new baby” present for all the babies I know!

5. earthchick says:

I love Parker! Love the coat, love the boots, love the hat, LOVE that she has red hair.
    And I know already that I’m going to absolutely adore Charlie, since that is my son’s name. :)

6. June says:

Parker is so cute! The Winter Stitchettes are just as fabulous as the other sets.
    I’m hoping you offer these for sale soon…unless I’m so befuddled in my massive crafting to-do lists that I’ve missed the whole thing.

7. Jessie says:

Hi Hillary-
    I got a sneak peak at the new issue of Craft:: the other day, and saw one of your booklets featured. Congratulations! Now if I could just find that issue on my news-stand I’d be a happy girl…
    btw, just got my space boy pattern in the mail the other day and can’t wait to get started!

8. Nancy says:

oh oh! when will we be able to make our own? you are creating serious demand with these glimpses of total cuteness. can’t wait to see charlie too!

9. blair says:

I love her little frog buttons, can’t wait to get my hands on these. I better queue up some good flicks so I can veg out in front of the TV with these!

10. Christina says:

I like the simple look of your layout, the yellow was to much.
    I like this little gal…I think it is the colors that catch my eye…she is a cutie. Beautiful job :O)