cooing and collating

Well I’m finally Aunt Hillary! Thanks Katie for the 8lb 8oz bundle of squirmy cute pink cheek baby! Oscar is very pleased Maggie is here. Last night when we were over there visiting Maggie was crying in the other room while getting her diaper changed and Oscar jumped up and said "I’ll go check on her." gah! I have a feeling things are about to get overwhelmingly cute around here. I’ll try to keep my gushing to a minimum. Plus I don’t think my sister is too keen on me plastering my new niece all over the blog. poo.

In other recent arrival news…the embroidery girls postcards are in and again… gah! they’re cute! We couldn’t be more pleased with how they turned out. I’m so excited about these. I’ve been collating all night and they’re ready to go. They’ll be on sale tomorrow, Wednesday at 12pm Chicago time. Here they are, the Stitchettes!

included are 4 postcards, instructions and iron on transfer sheet

the thank you card

new stickers I made to go on the packages (please don’t hate me for my dorky sense of humor)

So that’s what that’s all about. Sale tomorrow, extremely limited edition and then we’re not printing more of these up. It’s on to Fall. Which at "feels like 102" is sounding really good right now.

Piece out.

51 thoughts on “cooing and collating

1. Mary-Heather says:

Congratulations on your new niece! Much adorableness with the cousins is sure to ensue… good times. Those embroidery postcards are great. I’m gearing up for a morning of hitting my “refresh” button… thanks so much for offering so many cute projects for us to make!

2. Jackie says:

Congratulations on Miss Maggie! Cousins are pretty fun together! It’s so sweet when “big” kids get so excited to help with babies. I hope I’m lucky enough to get in on the adorable postcards and transfers tomorrow – I’m setting up a reminder right now!! Love the new stickers!

3. Daphne says:

I’ve put it in my calendar, miss. My first dolls are nearly complete.
    May I suggest a trip out to Seattle for some 70-degree, feels like 65, weather? I’m not trying to make you jealous, just trying to encourage travel. Travel travel travel.

4. holly says:

Congrats on the wonderful niece, many years! The postcards are great! I hope to get in on the action as well. Will they be $10 like the put together book? with $2 for shipping. (Sorry to be a wet blanket and ask the price when they are obviously priceless!)
    feels like 108 here in Traverse City Michigan. (The other end of Lake Michigan!)

5. laeroport says:

Congratulations! Aunthood is SUCH a great thing. I love being an Aunt ALMOST as much as I love being a mother – more, acually, some days. No, Just Kidding!
    And oh, my god I know where I’ll be at noon tomorrow. I just hope I get some of those adorable girls.

6. Heidi says:

So cute! I’m ready to hit “refresh” tomorrow! Are there instructions for the embroidery stitch that you use? I just started a bit of embroidery work this summer (you’re right – it’s perfect for the pool while the kids run around) and it’s clear that I have no idea what I’m doing!

7. Laura says:

I hope I can get in the front of the line for those postcards and iron on transfers! What kind of arm twisting would it take to get a sheet of those stickers next time?! 🙂

8. Toni says:

Congrats on becoming an Auntie! I can’t wait to be called Auntie, but I’m afraid my brother–and only sibling–is still a ways off from that. Not even a wife in sight! Boo-hoo.
    12:00 Chicago time is about 9:00 am pacific time?? I hope I can get in on this one 🙂

9. Sew Wabi-Sabi says:

What an excitment filled post! A new baby and new embroidery patterns. I have been swooning over the stitchettes since I saw your dolls. Too cute and just in time for me to stitch them for my baby girl’s room. She’s due in October! Must mark the calendar…

10. IamSusie says:

I can’t wait! Ever since I saw your embroidery work, I realized there was a hole in my life that could only be filled by darling little embroidered children.

11. jenatwork says:

Congratulations on being an Aunt and on the supercute patterns. So much pressure for noon tomorrow! I guess it will take my mind off the intense heat. We’re just down the road in Forest Park and man, it’s hot here.

12. alex says:

congratulations! Its so nice to hear your sweet news! Its great to know other people get caught up in the kid-to-kid cuteness around them, too. My daughter is 7, and my son is 14 mos, and she has taken such an endearing air of responsibility for him since the moment she first held him– I could never have expected or asked for it, but it is so wonderful!. Its lovely to see kids who truly love eachother. The depth of a child’s love is amazing–much more patient and innocent than ours, no preconceived notions. Just pure and sweet and proud! Enjoy!

13. Rachael says:

Congrats on the new addition! I just worked out that 12.00 in Chicago means 3am here in Queensland, Australia! does it sound really desperate if I set the alarm?? LOL!

14. Stacey says:

What an adorable post card – obviously the embroidery cards are darling – I have just loved your thank you and your stickers (and those with the cute little book I received)…any chance of every selling extras of those? “You Rock” is such a staple of my vocabulary!!

15. susaninfrance says:

whew! thought i was too late, but got the book yea!!! this is making me sooo happy because I love those little girls so much!
    and welcome to your new niece!! hope they have air conditioning!

16. Kristin R says:

Oh what a good idea! Good for you! You are always coming up with new little innovative things, congradulation on the new addition, and selling out, of this item in your store!

17. vvb says:

is there anyway to get on a mailing list for future sales so that people like me who can’t get on the internet (because of work) until later in the evening can order and not miss out.

18. Becky says:

Oh No, the STITCHETTES
    4 original embroidery
    patterns for you to follow
    is sold out!!!
    What to do!
    Please email me if you offer these adorable patterns again.
    I have my first granddaughter to arrive soon and I must make her some cute cute things!
    Thanks so much.