Make-Along Kit-Kat Pattern
The Make-Along Kit-Kat doll is one cool kitty. You can dress her up all dapper in full outfit of turtleneck, wide leg pants and coat or keep in simple in her cozy romper. Kit-Kat makes the perfect companion for the cat lover in your life.
The Make-Along Kit-Kat Pattern includes detailed instructions for creating the 16" doll. Pattern includes detailed instructions on sewing and stuffing the doll and embroidering the face. Also included are the sewing patterns for the Turtleneck Top, Wide Leg Pants, Coat and a Romper.
Skills needed to complete the pattern are basic machine and hand sewing, embroidery knowledge and general craftiness. You do not need to be an advanced seamstress to tackle toymaking. Pattern is a PDF download that will be automatically emailed upon purchase and all pattern pieces are full sized.
for the kitty:
- 24" x 20" of body fabric and 12" x 12" cotton print for ears and gussett. Suggested fabrics: close-weave cotton or linen, wool, light canvas. No stretchy fabrics!
- matching thread
- polyfill, wool or cotton stuffing
- embroidery floss for face
- helpful but non-essential tools: water erasable marking pen for drawing face, stuffing fork (a pencil will work), hemostat to turn pieces.
- 15" x 10" knit fabric
- 2 snaps or velcro closures for pants:
- 20" x 12" cotton, chambray, flannel, or wool
- 10" of 1/4" elastic
- 24" x 14" cotton, chambray, flannel, or wool
- optional: 4 1/2" buttons for romper:
- 20" x 8" cotton
- 10" of 1/8" wide elastic
- 11" of ribbon (between 1/2" and 1" wide)
All Make-Along patterns and content are for personal use only. You may print out the patterns as needed for yourself, but may not distribute the patterns in any way. Additionally, all items created with the Make-Along are for personal use only. You may make as many dolls and outfits as you like for yourself, your family, and your friends, but may not sell anything produced from these patterns. Any commercial use of the patterns or items made from the patterns is not permitted. The Make-Along is all for fun, but not for business!
The Make-Along dolls are not intended for children under 3. Any hand sewn parts could come unattached and become hazardous. Spot clean as needed.
PDF PatternThis is a downloadable PDF Pattern. Upon purchase you’ll receive an email with a link to download.
$10Add to Cart