Make-Along Honey Bunny Pattern
The Make-Along Honey Bunny will hop into your little one's heart. She's got charming floppy ears and a fuzzy bunny tail and works as both a stuffed animal and a dress up doll. She comes with a cute fashionable outfit of shirred top and jumper and also a sweet babydoll romper that works well for a boy or a girl. Also included is a knitting pattern for a pair of ruffled socks. Stuffed animals in knits are extra special and cuddly.
The Make-Along Honey Bunny Pattern includes detailed instructions for creating the 16" doll. Pattern includes detailed instructions on sewing and stuffing the doll and embroidering the face. Also included are the sewing patterns for the Shirred Top, Jumper and a Romper and the knitting pattern for the Ruffled Socks.
Skills needed to complete the pattern are basic machine and hand sewing, embroidery knowledge and general craftiness. You do not need to be an advanced seamstress to tackle toymaking. Pattern is a PDF download that will be automatically emailed upon purchase and all pattern pieces are full sized.
- for the bunny:
- 24" x 20" of body fabric and 12" x 12" cotton print for ears. Suggested fabrics: close-weave cotton or linen, wool, light canvas. No stretchy fabrics!
- 6" x 6" of faux fur or similarly fuzzy fabric for tail
- matching thread
- polyfill, wool or cotton stuffing
- embroidery floss for face
- helpful but non-essential tools: water erasable marking pen for drawing face, stuffing fork (a pencil will work), hemostat to turn pieces.
- for shirred top:
- 15" x 20" lightweight cotton fabric such as gauze, lawn or voile
- 2 snaps or velcro closures
- spool of elastic thread
- for jumper:
- 1/4 yard of cotton or chambray
- 1 snaps or velcro closures
- optional 1" ribbon or fabric for ties
- for romper:
- 20" x 8" cotton
- 10" of 1/8" wide elastic
- 11" of ribbon (between 1/2" and 1" wide)
- for socks:
- Knitting needles: size 2 US (2.75mm) DPNs
- fingering sock weight - 20g or 90 yards (80 meters)
All Make-Along patterns and content are for personal use only. You may print out the patterns as needed for yourself, but may not distribute the patterns in any way. Additionally, all items created with the Make-Along are for personal use only. You may make as many dolls and outfits as you like for yourself, your family, and your friends, but may not sell anything produced from these patterns. Any commercial use of the patterns or items made from the patterns is not permitted. The Make-Along is all for fun, but not for business!
The Make-Along dolls are not intended for children under 3. Any hand sewn parts could come unattached and become hazardous. Spot clean as needed.
PDF PatternThis is a downloadable PDF Pattern. Upon purchase you’ll receive an email with a link to download.
$10Add to Cart