Make-Along Animals Bundle
Not much is cuter than animals in outfits and these three Make-Along Animals are bringing it. Kit-Kat, Honey Bunny and Deer Dottie are fun and easy to make and are perfect if your kid is more of a stuffed animal fan.
The Make-Along Animal Pattern includes detailed instructions for creating three 16" animal dolls. Pattern includes detailed instructions on sewing and stuffing the animals and embroidering the face. Also included is the pattern for adorable romper with ribbon bodice.
Skills needed to complete the pattern are basic machine and hand sewing, embroidery knowledge and general craftiness. You do not need to be an advanced seamstress to tackle toymaking. Pattern is a PDF download that will be automatically emailed upon purchase and all pattern pieces are full sized.
Materials needed for the full sized animals:
- 24" x 20" of body fabric. Suggested fabrics: close-weave cotton or linen, wool, light canvas. No stretchy fabrics!
- 12" x 12" of cotton print or faux fur for ears
- matching thread
- polyfill, wool or cotton stuffing
- embroidery floss for face
- one of the following for the cheeks: beeswax crayon, fabric or acrylic paint in a light pink and a round paint brush for cheeks
- helpful but non-essential tools: water erasable marking pen for drawing face, stuffing fork (a pencil will work), hemostat to turn pieces.
Originally offered as a 12-month pattern subscription, the Make-Along Doll Subscriptions are now broken down into 3 separate pattern sets. So when your animals are ready for more outfits or new friends, check out the Make-Along Doll Clothes Pattern Set and the Make-Along Doll Pattern
All Make-Along patterns and content are for personal use only. You may print out the patterns as needed for yourself, but may not distribute the patterns in any way. Additionally, all items created with the Make-Along are for personal use only. You may make as many dolls and outfits as you like for yourself, your family, and your friends, but may not sell anything produced from these patterns. Any commercial use of the patterns or items made from the patterns is not permitted. The Make-Along is all for fun, but not for business!
The Make-Along dolls are not intended for children under 3. Any hand sewn parts could come unattached and become hazardous. Spot clean as needed.
PDF PatternThis is a downloadable PDF Pattern. Upon purchase you’ll receive an email with a link to download.
$12 $10Add to Cart