Just in time for Spring, the Flower Fairies have descended upon us. Now you can create your dream fairy. The Flower Fairy pattern is variations for hand sewing the body with wool felt or get our your sewing machine and sew her up in a heavy cotton or canvas fabric. You can sewn on felt hair or choose your favorite yarn to give her loopy curls or a tidy bob. And there are four fairy outfits you can choose from, Daffodil Fairy's petal dress and hat, Berry Fairy's round gathered top and leaves with stem hat, Sweet Pea Fairy's ruffled dress and vest and Crocus Fairy's stretch knit top, pants and wool felt embroidered petal cape. And fairy wings and shoes for all.
Finished doll is 11" tall. Pattern is 10 pages and includes full size pattern pieces and hand written instructions.
- 16" x 18" wool felt or heavy cotton for fairy body
- 4 1/4"-1/2" buttons
- matching embroidery floss for any hand sewn felt
- embroidery floss for facial features
- for yarn hair: suggested worsted weight mohair for curls and bulky weight for bob
- small pieces of cotton or wool felt for clothes and wings (largest piece needed is for ruffle dress 12" x 24")
- ribbon and buttons and variegated floss for different clothing options
- polyfill, wool or cotton stuffing
- helpful but non-essential tools: stuffing fork (a pencil will work), hemostat to turn pieces.
All Wee Wonderfuls patterns and content are for personal use only. You may print out the patterns as needed for yourself, but may not distribute the patterns in any way. Additionally, all items created with the Elsa pattern are for personal use only. You may make as many dolls and outfits as you like for yourself, your family, and your friends, but may not sell anything produced from these patterns. Any commercial use of the patterns or items made from the patterns is not permitted. Elsa is all for fun, but not for business!
The Flower Fairy dolls are not intended for children under 3. Any hand sewn parts could come unattached and become hazardous. Spot clean as needed.
PDF PatternThis is a downloadable PDF Pattern. Upon purchase you’ll receive an email with a link to download.