Make-Along Pattern Subscription now for sale!

Handmade Doll Sewing Patterns: the Make-Along Pattern Subscription

Yay! It’s up! I’m excited about this project. I’m so happy to be offering new patterns for all my DIY audience while also continuing to create handmade original dolls which I love 💕 The fun in toymaking for me is being inspired to keep dreaming up new things to make. With the make-along patterns I can bring everyone along on the journey. You can read all about it here on the shop page. Please let me know if you have any questions. Or suggestions! I’m really looking forward to the collaborative, community elements of this concept — kicking around ideas, talking about our projects together, tutorials — so please, leave a comment or send an email. You can check out more pics of the project on instagram #wwmakealong

12 thoughts on “Make-Along Pattern Subscription now for sale!

1. Christine says:

I’ve enjoyed seeing your dolls on Instagram so much and I am so excited for this. I just signed up. Thak you!

2. kari hanson says:

Are there only girl options? I have two boys and I’ve made them several of these dolls, I also made one for our neighbor when he turned 5. It would be awesome to have some more boy clothes options too! :)

• Hillary says:

Hi Kari, Yes, this make-along pattern is just girls. I looked up your email to see if you’d ordered this pattern and saw that you’d emailed about book patterns before so that must be what you’re talking about? The Eddie pattern in my book has clothes patterns👍

• Hillary says:

Hi Anh, the suggested body fabrics are listed on the body pattern piece so I suspect you’ve found them by now 😉 Close-weave cotton or linen, wool or light canvas. No stretchy fabrics.

3. Sara says:

I just finally remembered to log on and buy the patterns. I have been attempting to make dolls and wanting to since I learned to sew. I’m so excited to get started this weekend!

4. carla says:

We LOVE your patterns! We have your book as well as your Elsa and Kit, Chloe and Louise…oh and the fox!! Does the 30.00 price include the doll pattern AND all the make along patterns for the year as well? Thanks!

• Hillary says:

Hi Olenka,

No, not the kitty on this subscription, just the doll and the 12+ outfits and accessories.

thanks!