hi

Sorry blog, I know I'm a bad friend. I don't mean to be ignoring you. Things have been happening but they don't really seem very craftblog worthy. We cleaned out our soggy basement after our town was flooded. I put some kale on my taco in an attempt to eat healthier. Photographic proof…
Untitled

It will not get warm and Spring is crawling along. I can't even look at those Portland blogs because I'm so envious of their Spring. We have had a few warmish days and used the opportunity to clean up the yard a bit. My kids will wear summer clothes when it's 50 like all good Chicagoland children.

Working in the garden

And on the craft front.. here is April's doll. I'll get her all put together and up for a giveaway soon.

Untitled

7 thoughts on “hi

1. brenda says:

how do we enter? i do not get to internet access but twice a week usually.
    sweet looking doll. here we had snow last weekend and today it is finally warming up, but for how long?? typical spring in montana

2. Jenny says:

YES! my northeastern Indiana children are ready to rock shorts and tank tops right now even though spring weather has not kicked in yet.
    that yarn hair looks like cotton candy! yum!

3. Catherine says:

I SO Agree with everything you just said! I finally understand why so many people retire south of the mason dixon line – NEED SUN + NEED HEAT ! I want to be somewhere that my children don’t even need to shoes to go outside. Is that strange?
    Anyhow, always love your writing and work. April’s doll looks A-Mazing~!

4. Donna says:

I live in Northern Ohio and 50 degrees is definitely summer clothes and bare feet weather! (although I’ve run outside barefoot in the snow to let the dog into the backyard so I may not be the best judge)

5. Ramona says:

It has been cold and rainy and some snow in Western Michigan too! Soggy basements, flooded homes and streets. Definitely a crazy spring. Loving the looks of your April doll.

6. brenda says:

i’m eager to see the april doll finished. love the fabric choices you made. i won’t be back on til next week though, so i am checking back today till i am gone, hoping to see pictures. i know how time consuming these things take.