I'd seen these cute bracelets on pinterest and thought I'd try to make something similar. I used some rope I had instead of leather and they turned out pretty cute. Problem is the ends, which you can't see because I got the macro lens out to take photos today. I used some clamps for the ends from the jewelry aisle at Joanns that aren't really the right size but were the closest thing I could find. They're going to fall off for sure and then unravel but maybe I'll get to wear them a few times before that happens.
.... and since I had the camera out I took a picture of this tiny sewing machine and the trolley.