little clothes

That's pretty much all I'm working on these days. I finally got little pajamas to work well and now have 5 or so pairs cut out for all Phoebe's dolls. Hopefully I'll  have time to get patterns together and up. Anyone have any outfit ideas/requests for their KCL dolls

IMG_5351

28 thoughts on “little clothes

1. Brooke says:

Oh yes! That little wool coat you crafted was adorable. I’d love to have that pattern….and the fabulous boots too! I can see it in a “rain slicker” version as well. :-)
    Pajamas are a fabulous idea. How about some matching fuzzy slippers? :-)
    I’m making your doll for my daughter’s birthday on December 10th, and I think I’m more excited about this dolly’s winter wardrobe than I am my own. She’s a lot more fun to sew for than I am! :-)

2. kim tepe says:

I made a little flannel nightgowns with lace for my grandaughters’ dolls. they are getting the dolls and a wardrobe for chritmas. I also re-worked the hooded cape in your book for them as well. I’d love a pants/shorts pattern. I think they need soccer uniforms (the girls are big into soccer!)

3. Sandra says:

I really wish I had a girl :) I want to make doll clothes for dollies. I guess I’ll just have to stock up on patterns with the hope that one day I’ll have a granddaughter.

4. Rhonda says:

Anything for boys, I have a nephew who is finally into his doll from 2 xmases ago who wants more clothes. How about a raincoat with a hood and little boots?
    Love the wool coat. Seriously, any pattern would sell, it was hard figuring out patterns myself last year!

5. andrea.d says:

Love the jammies! My daughter’s KCL doll is getting a Ukrainian dancing costume for Christmas. A wee peasant blouse would be cute and easy on-off. Hint hint!

6. sunshinedaydream says:

Ideas for clothes for the dolls:
    bluejean overalls and hat
    superhero costume-something with a cape
    60’s hippie outfit
    yellow raincoat and hat and boots
    fuzzy winter jacket and snowpants
    skateboard shorts,white t shirt and a cap

7. Jess says:

I would love the coat and boots patterns shown on Kit. I also love the pleated skirt and poncho ideas that were presented. Thanks for asking.
    Also on another topic maybe some instruction on how you did the hair for the blackberry fairy… thanks