I was going to post this yesterday but then went and got bangs cut and couldn't see anything. I'm getting used to head tilt/peering out method so here's the dress I made for dolly. I thought I'd be all clever and copy the pattern from this girl's dress in a Japanese pattern book but yeah, that didn't work. Not the right proportions for Louise at all. Although it does fit Jenny better, she's more realistic. Still I had to redraw the bodice and body and sleeves, which is all the pieces. But it went faster once I gave up on trying to make the front button flap functional like on the girl's dress and just made it decorative. I might cut something else out this afternoon.