well I definitely wouldn’t call them PetStupid

When we walked in there, for the first time, for fish food for our tadpoles did PetSmart know we'd be walking out with our newly adopted kitten a month later?

We're taking name suggestions for her!

new kitty

43 thoughts on “well I definitely wouldn’t call them PetStupid

1. Tiff says:

Cute :)
    How about… Ashes, Ashley, Ember, Shimmer, Willow, or Sadie. I know, random names, but they all seemed like they would suit her.
    Enjoy your new family member !

2. jennifer says:

she’s cute. she looks like a marty to me.! maybe allison. if you like normal names.
    my cat’s name is muffy puffy. you could always go the more ridiculous route… Orbit?

3. laura says:

Some names I wanted for my cats that were not allowed by my other half and so are free for the taking – Shoko, Suki and Beryl. We ended up calling ours Poppy and Lola. Your cute kitten looks like a Dusty to me, I think.

4. sue says:

Oh we had a gorgeous kitty the exact same color and we called her Ruby! I am sure you will find the perfect name when you get to know her little personality.

5. jessica says:

So cute! I like “cat” like from Breakfast at Tiffany’s, but I also like animals that are called by other mammal names, Like a dog named Panda or Kitten. I am also very fond of my childhood cat’s name. Cicero

6. hillary says:

Squee! Congratulations
    My cat name stash:
    Fennel
    Bookworm
    Nyx
    Pekoe
    And I’ll offer up my cats’ names: Stellaluna, Earl Grey, and Juno.

7. Lynda says:

We’ve had Miss Kitty, Gracie and Olivia, all of whom were perfect darlings. Our current sweetie is Maren, a precious girl if there ever was one. Wishing you many years of joy with your tiny new love. :))

8. Elizabeth says:

She looks just like our Sage, he’s that same velvety gray with white paws on all feet but his pointy little nose is sporting a white blaze. Congrats on your tiny girl kitty.