land of nod

Have you seen the new Land of Nod catalog? I LOVE it! The cover is so so great and there are many more cute illustrations inside as well. I didn't see illustrator name anywhere. I'll have to hunt it down. The photos and their styling are awesome too — very unfussy and interesting. It's more like a magazine than a catalog. And they lured me right in…. I got this cutie owl backpack for Phoebe. Can't wait for the mailman to bring it!

15 thoughts on “land of nod

1. Carolyn says:

When I was perusing ours I saw the “Mom looked high” and I took a double take! I’m with you…want to find out the illustrator!

2. Adrienne says:

Ha! I ordered the fox backpack for my daughter. I was taken in too by the great design, I even showed it to my husband. I loved that story pictured top.

3. Nikki says:

I love those backpacks. And the catalogs too of course. You should check out skiphop.com for more of their great stuff.

4. C.E.R. says:

They used to sell the catalog covers as prints, but unfortunately, I don’t think they are doing that consistently anymore. They are great, aren’t they?! I just framed the “Winner By A Whisker” cover. :)

5. Nicole says:

Although I can’t be sure that that “before” picture has a neatly-organized after, I assume that it does, and I enjoy enormously that you shared the before with us instead of the after. Hurrah for big serendipity-inducing piles of toys 😀

6. Jenn says:

We bought the same backpack from SkipHop – it’s great! (there’s a matching lunch bag!) The Land of Nod vinyl play mats are on sale and we ordered two (1 for under the highchair and 1 for the family room), but now I want one for the car, too – to use as a picnic mat.

7. carissa says:

I bought the School Years book (from another source) for my son last year before he started kindergarten and I see that Land of Nod is now carrying it. It is an awesome book to record some of the fleeting memories from kindergarten to 12th grade. I think it’s on the last page. Love your blog. :)