cause we need a little christmas

Ok, not really (at all!) but found this today at a garage sale. Love it and it's mismatched box.

for christmas

love this box

15 thoughts on “cause we need a little christmas

1. Nikki says:

Funny thing is I have the Pyramid that goes in the box you got yours in! I found it at a thrift store for $1.99. These are my very favourite Christmas ornaments. I have three! And yes, I did need a little Christmas today. Thank you for posting this!

2. Ulla V. says:

Lucky, lucky you! I would really like to have one of those and I know that they are rather expencive from new. This size would probably be about 70 dollars if I bought it in Germany (we can’t get them in Denmark).
    How nice with a little Christmas in June. ‘:))

3. smee says:

I think I have the one in your photo, only mine has all 6 candles. I got it a zillion years ago at Target for about $6.00 after Christmas sale. I love mine, I know you’ll enjoy your also! Yay for yard sale scores!

4. Lori says:

Pre-eBay and craigslist, my mom spent the majority of my pre-teen and teen years hunting for one of these. She had one when she was a kid and wanted us to have the same magical experience. We finally did get one and I instantly fell in love with it.
    Great find! Thanks for jogging good memories.

5. Melissa says:

I found one at goodwill (after looking for several years) I was so happy it had all the pieces and wasn’t broken at all! Mine has 6 or 8 candles and was only $4.

6. Rose says:

Score! I have been searching for one for ages, but the only ones I have found while thrifting have been shoddy made in China replicas.

7. Claudia says:

The small town of Seiffen and the villages around, in the Erzgebirge (very eastern south of Germany) is famous for these “Weihnachtspyramiden”….here you find them everywhere around x-mas, but there are a lot of cheap chinese copies, too ;(They spread a nice candlelight and athmosphere in pre- x-mas time :)!
    Greetings from Berlin