honk if you love bunnies

I was compelled to make a new bunny. That time of the year I guess. I have a lot to say about this rabbit, he was something of an eye-opening for me, but I need to compose my thoughts. And I need to make him an outfit. I was going to make him a dress but he really looks like a dude.

27 thoughts on “honk if you love bunnies

1. Jan says:

Overalls, definitely! Really, anything you decide would be perfect, I’m sure. He’s absolutely adorable, and you’re right….he does look rather manly.

2. Christine Capece says:

So cute. I can’t stop “honking”. I also see him in a velvet coat… light blue, maybe like Peter Rabbit. I wonder if he’s a mischievous little guy. I bet he is! :)

3. JPrecht says:

Honk Honk! You’re definitely right about the little boy-ness ofhim! I think he needs a vest, and maybe a jacket too!

4. Sarah says:

Beep, Beep!!! OMG, so cute!
    I have been meaning to leave a comment for awhile…I was one of your pattern testers for your book, which was super fun by the way…anyway, I finally bought the book about a month ago and I love it! I am working on my 4th project already with projects 5 and 6 in que. Thanks for such a nicely written, designed and all around fabulous book!

5. Katie says:

YES, SO MUCH YES. If I had a thousand words to describe the awesomeness of this adorable bunny that appears to be terrorizing a small suburban home, this picture would be worth it.

6. Cassie says:

he’s lovely. can’t wait to see him in his outfit. he looks very familiar to me. i think i’ve made that bunny before, only with shorter ears….

7. Alison says:

I think it’s the feet…very manly! at first I thought WAISTCOAT! but now I’m thinking I’d love to see him in a springy outfit of one of those cute recycled little boy shirts you make & a pair of shorts. But the clothes don’t make the bunny…he’s already adorable :)

8. Tonya says:

Our dude bunny usually wears pink patchwork pajamas. Not sure if they’d be right for your bunny, but ours is very fond of them. He also has a little vest and bow tie, but he only wears those for special occasions, like his birthday or wedding (he’s been married a few times, but always to the same doll) And for some reason, his name changes to Mr. Charles when he’s in his fancies. And your bunny is very cute, btw!

9. jam says:

Maybe just a scarf and hat? I don’t think I’d want to cover up the tummy and moveable legs. Know you’ll come up w/the perfect outfit. Just finished your big footed bunny from a couple years back. They turned out so cute.
    jam