spotted, on the way to the library

what looks like an easter bunny scouting out egg locations!

she scampered off

rather quickly

so I can't be sure what we saw. but there was this…

and this wikipedia entry seems to confirm suspicions. who knows, you might find one in your own backyard

52 thoughts on “spotted, on the way to the library

1. Kristin says:

Before the pics loaded and it was just text, I was expecting to see a real rabbit…when your adorable softie appeared, I laughed out loud. :) Thanks for the smile.

2. Stacey says:

I adore bunnies and this one is especially adorable. I would love to see her scampering around my yard, even if she ate my tulips.

3. Jennifer Tyler says:

Okay, I have to know if people were watching you do this? Did anyone stare inappropriately? Was there pointing? How does that bunny stand up straight? I have so many questions I could cry! I love this and wish I could have watched the shoot go down. Hilarious and fabulous at the same time.

4. Jen W says:

I’m pretty sure this series would’ve taken me about 2.5 hours of staging, photographing, employing colorful invective, using Shout! wipes to get chocolate off my shirt, etc.
    How long did it take you?

5. elizabeth says:

Please fess up and announce that this pattern will be in the shop by Monday. I love your work! I just purchased the Kit pattern and I’m needing something cute for my son’s Easter basket. How’s the book coming along? For some reason I thought it was due out this spring.

6. knittingbean says:

I don’t know if this is a shop secret or anything, but how on earth did you get it to stand up on its own? Love this bunny, soooo cute!

7. Star says:

My 2.5 year old daughter is in love with this blog post! She keeps asking to see the pictures of the “sneaky bunny.” Adorable!!! You do such amazing work.

8. Louise says:

I want to know how you get the bunny to stand up too! I love this post! I love the bunny! My son and I often take Archie out for photo shoots, he loves looking at Bruno (Archie) doing different things!