teresa, what do you think?

(I sometimes like to test my friends to see if they are actually reading my blog)

so teresa, if you're out there, what do you think of this pile for gg's quilt? not baby enough? maybe something brighter?

22 thoughts on “teresa, what do you think?

1. jessica says:

I love it! More non-baby patterns means the quilt can be enjoyed longer, rather than enjoyed while the baby is a baby then put away until the baby has a baby of his/her own. Not that I’m Theresa, or know who GG is. 😉

2. Amber Lee says:

Ya, I’m not her either (though I like to test my friends this same way on my blog!), but that top row especially is perfection. I wish I had a baby blanket from my childhood that looked this classy!

3. mandykayweaver@yahoo.com says:

well…I’m still not Theresa and I must tell you the truth darlin’. “What are you thinkin?!” That’s toadly not baby enough. But that’s just my opinion. I’m sure gg will love it!

4. Nicole says:

I’m not Theresa either but I love the fabrics you’ve chosen and I think the flowery patterns and the green polka dot one make it quite suitable for a baby + if it’s no too baby GG can enjoy it for much longer and grow up with it.

5. Jenny G. says:

I’m not real big on ‘baby’ fabrics for baby quilts either- looks good! And a question- how is the hand on the fabric in the bottom right (blue flowers with black ‘fans’)? I’ve been eyeing buying it for some time….

6. karen k says:

I think it’s very refreshing not to have a baby quilt saturated in sherbet colors. Maybe to make it a little more youthful, you could put some animal appliques or letters on it, or choose a playful block pattern like pinwheels? Just a thought. In any case, like most everyone else, I like the fabrics!

7. teresa says:

I was reading one of my 6 favorite blogs and then you were talking to me? The name teresa is not that common – especially without the th spelling. What a funny experience.