junebaby

Today's the day! Here's the birthday girl with her favorite present, the pop up phlat ball and her present from the coffee table, a black eye.

And here's the pan! The tasty-fill from Wilton. It worked like a dream. Of course that's probably because Tim did it.

And here's part of the loot.

Hopefully the sun will come out to wish Phoebe June a warm and happy birthday.

20 thoughts on “junebaby

1. Ulla V. says:

A very happy birthday to your sweet Phoebe, whom I think was a baby only yesterday! Time really flies…
    And such fine gifts she has had. Lego – which comes from my country ;0) – are always a pleasure to give and to get. Lots of hours with fun in them…
    Have a nice day with your birthdaygirl and the rest of your family. :0))

2. Marta says:

Congratulations!
    OMG pink lego, never saw it before, like jess said I also have a lady around here that would love pink lego.
    So sorry about the black eye, hope she’s feeling better.

3. Celeste says:

Happy Birthday to Phoebe! She looks so happy with her ball, I’d love the lego myself :)
    My own little lady will be 2 next month, and I agree we have definitely stepped into some strange time warp because it has NOT been 2 years.
    Black eyes must be the thing for the birthday season, my daughter Bryher gave herself a black eye and scratched cheek 2 days before her first birthday. She’s such a tomboy, always covered in cuts and bruises so I expect we’ll have some for her 2nd birthday too.

4. amanda says:

happy birthday phoebe! can she still be called june baby after two? should it be june toddler now? it’s just going too fast, isn’t it?

5. Stephanie says:

My, she’s gotten so big! But I shouldn’t be so suprized; she’s only 3 months older than my little girl, who is also growing, growing, growing! It’s always fun for me to see the Pheobe posts for this reason. I love to see what is ahead for me.
    BTW, you know it’s got to be a good birthday if Legos are involved!

6. jen says:

1. i can hardly believe she’s 2! i mean, that’s not a baby-age anymore! she’s so adorable in her little girl-ness, happy birthday!
    2. that tasty-fil cake pan is seriously boggling my mind but i’m putting it on my wish list. “tunnel of fudge” cake was my favorite as a kid and i’m sad they don’t make it anymore!
    3. when did they start making pink legos?? i’m so jealous!

7. Amy says:

Happy Birthday Phoebe! I remember when she was born because I was only due about 2 weeks later 😉
    My little one has her birthday very soon but no black eye (at least this week)

8. twinmom says:

omg.. too funny! The day my boys turned 2 this January, one of them banged his mouth on his Grandma’s coffee table & got a huge fat lip & loose tooth. What is it about turning two…? The photos were lovely, of course;)!