what’s new?

Lots of stuff! New site design & a new header (click on through and check it out), we’re now 3 columned and have a new list, “what we’re reading” that I’m going to try to update every few weeks. Also new is our logo! Our logo font was getting a bit over used so Tim made us one from scratch. It’s got a swoosh and everything! Also new, like I mentioned below are our new etsy shop and craft it up stickers and the main reason we wanted to start an etsy, a new doll design. I’ve been wanting forever to sell dolls again, in addition to patterns, and what better place to sell one of a kind originals than etsy. So if this CPSIA business gets sorted out I hope to have the shop stocked with this gal and her friends.

35 thoughts on “what’s new?

1. sarah says:

good luck on etsy! love the doll patterns. i’d grab a set if i had my sewing machine here (i moved to holland & it’s back in texas with my mom)!

2. Katie says:

She’s so pretty! I love her hair and the trim on her hat. And I didn’t realize it until I read Jane’s comment – but that is mom’s bowl! Too funny.

3. Terriaw says:

Yay, I just love your new banner and look! And I love this new doll pictured- the ribbon on her bonnet is so sweet and her hair tucked into that bonnet – sigh, so adorable!

4. kitschen pink says:

Hope the CPSIA thing is a little ‘if’ to sort out and not a huge doomladen lead mallet of an ‘if’. The very idea of losing so many superb hand-made toys is horrific! Especially if they were all as perfect as this little doll! t.x

5. Melissa says:

Everything is so beautiful and perfect! I’m excited about your new design. I was just thinking the other day that I would love to buy one of your dolls and that I wished that you were still selling them. I can’t wait!

6. Queen of Procrastination says:

I love your site and this little dolly is one of the reasons why. What a cutie. She kinda looks like a “Natasha”.

7. Katie says:

Love the new doll, your styling is always so great! I really like the new logo type face as well. Love how the “W” connects to the “d”. I have graphic design BA so I like to geek out about that kind of stuff. All the updates look great, your work is wonderful as always. Thanks for sharing your talent!
    Your creations are one of the reasons I started sewing and I love it so thank you for that as well :).

8. Megan says:

You made a doll that looks like me!
    Brown hair, folk-y chic, the mustard tights, permanently en pointe, with her hair tied back for practicality.
    So sweet.

9. kathy says:

Yay, I love it all! Congratulations on the new venture. I feel lots of good getting-things-done energy coming out of your posts, trying to see if it will rub off on me!