16 thoughts on “tiny trashy barbie tries to reinvent herself in hip new digs

1. Gail says:

While she is tiny and trashy :), Gina really loves playing with her peek a boo dolls right now. She loves all things tiny and miniature. I love the new digs ;)!

2. Shae says:

Oh my goodness! I didn’t know there was still another soul with Tiny Barbie out there! I also have the purple one and the blue one from my childhood. Is this one yours from going up or did you find her somewhere?

3. Hillary Lang says:

shae, no, this barbie is new. peekaboo barbies, they come in fun little ballet slippers or flowers and have little tiny charms. of course they also have that unfortunate trashy bratz makeup going for them.

4. Elise says:

That dollhouse is to die for, is it vintage? Barbie looks like she is fresh from an episode of Real Housewives of Orange County.

5. DeborahW says:

Gotta love tiny dolls! When I was a kid in the 60’s I had all the Mattel Liddle Kiddles. About 10 years ago I began collecting them again, of course, they are much more expensive now!!

6. Tam says:

LoL! How cute is that! Man I want to play too! I never grew up-just got bigger and older~LoL! Hope you are havin an awesome day!~Smiles~Tam!

7. Kristy says:

Aw man, my neighbour had that Fisher Price A-frame when I was a kid & I LOVED it. I am very jealous of Oscar & Phoebe. And of that nasty little doll.

8. Bridget says:

My sister and I had that A-frame when we were little. My mom saved a bunch of that stuff and my 5 year old goes nuts on when we visit. Just can’t improve on a classic sometimes!