it is November, right?

It’s been crazy weather here in Chicago. We had a beautiful warm Halloween and it hasn’t really let up since. Today is sunny and 70s! I’m passing off my tasks on helpers and spending the day outside with the kids, cause you know by next weekend it’ll surely be snowing!

20 thoughts on “it is November, right?

1. Kim says:

Yeah, we had that weather this weekend. It was cold and rainy yesterday and is going to be doing a lot more of the same this week. I’m just glad that fall lasted as long as it did :)

2. Rane says:

Don’t you know it, as I type I am
    watching my 3 year old trying to
    put his shoes on so we can take
    a walk with the babies to the
    park! Chicago weather is wild! Next
    we are expecting 40’s the highs!!
    Yuck…. so I am going to go pack a
    lunch in a fun basket and we will
    have the last picnic of the year!
    Have fun today! And that is a very
    cute pic! She should get out too!
    Save her needlework for next week,
    when she will need a small quilt
    for her lap as she stiches!
    Very cute and fun! As allways!
    Take care,
    Rane Leo and Babies.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. Rane says:

I ment next week we are expecting
    40’s as the highs.
    LOL! The warm weather has got to
    my brain!
    BYE!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4. nan says:

OH I KNOW! I walked out the door expecting a cold 50’s weather and I was STEAMING.
    when can we get the new patterns!? Enquiring minds want to know! :)

5. Kathy says:

LOVE the hair on that doll too! We’re getting unusually warm weather too (even for Texas!) Still breaking out the inflatable pool for the backyard…..crazy!

6. Mrs. Kwitty says:

Good idea to get outside while the getting is good! We just finished up with a little streak of surprisingly lovely warm weather (in Minnesota here) and certainly did enjoy it! Today is colder and really foggy. Have fun!
    Smiles, Karen

7. Michelle says:

Yup, definitely November. Although here(B.C. Canada)it sure feels like it. I’m glad though I can’t imagine it still being so warm. Enjoy your outside time while you can!

8. i cant sew says:

i see you have found something for your little lady to sit on! my husband made a wooden high chair and bed after i showed him your blog post a while back. they are so sweet i just wish we could send them free by mail. enjoy your sun…. it was so hot here in sunny queensland australia today that i could barely keep my eyes open !*_*! rosey

9. mabelcakes says:

your helper is adorable!!
    and I love how her eyes match her chair perfectly ^-^
    They are such a great green colour.
    Enjoy the weather!