Kit, Chloe & Louise PDF Put-together Book in the shop

They’re here! Kit, Chloe and Louise are ready to come over and play. The pattern is in the shop, the downloadable PDF pattern that includes full-size patterns and easy-to-follow instructions to make three 16″ dolls and four snappy outfits (undersuit, Chloe’s dress, Kit’s top & jumper and Louise’s top and jumper) plus a pattern for the shoes. Pattern also includes detailed instructions for yarn hair!! 26 pages of patterny goodness in all.

And a big fat thanks to all my wonderful pattern testers!! Everyone had such helpful suggestions and was so nice to work with. I really appreciate it! If you guys want to add your photos I’ve started a Kit, Chloe and Louise flickr group here. Can’t wait to see them all together!

34 thoughts on “Kit, Chloe & Louise PDF Put-together Book in the shop

1. stephanie says:

Just have to say it is purchased downloaded and I can’t wait to make them!! I’m giddy – and thanks for making the price sooooo reasonable. You rock!
    (so excited I had to comment twice)

2. Amanda says:

When I saw the patterns were in the shop I couldn’t wait to buy them! I can’t wait to start, maybe even tonight! You are fabulous!!!!

3. amy says:

I am SO EXCITED!! I love the immediate gratification of downloading, but I know I will miss the tactileness of having the lovely pattern book you’ve made in the past. Good side: Harder to lose a PDF! (Says the lady who had to reorder spaceboy/robot and bunny patterns because she lost them!)

4. elliebelle says:

Gosh that girl is soooo cute! I will definitely have to order the PDF someday here. Love your dolls! I have your first make along that I need to do yet too. 🙂 I think my eyes are bigger than my stomach when it comes to sewing/crafting/knitting…I’m a glutten…haha

5. Holly says:

I have been looking for a special “big sister” gift for my three year old for when her baby sister arrives in a few weeks. This will be perfect! Thanks for making it PDF so I can start right away.

6. Catherine says:

Hi!
    I bought my PDF pattern. I am so excited to make dolls for friends and family. Thanks for sharing with other crafters your cool pattern. It really made my day when I saw that they were available. You are great. EXCELLENT WORK. CONGRATULATIONS!! This is awesome. PURE GENIUS!!
    I check your blog every day and it cheers me up. I LOVE YOUR DOLLS!!
    Thanks again.

7. Elizabeth says:

I hope the pattern is still available on the 25th of September. I have to wait that much longer to get the pattern into our monthly budget! I’ve been waiting and hoping you would come out with a sweet doll pattern. Perfect for Christmas presents this year!

8. Jaana says:

I truly love your pdf pattern books; paying with Paypal is so easy and within 30 seconds from reading your blog post I had my pattern book loaded! Yay for downloadable pdf patterns! And hooray for your cutiepatootie dolls!

9. Thalita says:

Just wanna say that I looove your blog!
    All you crafts are so pretty!
    Wanna buy the dolly’s pattern, but frist I’ll try the freebies ‘caus I’m only a begginer, still learnig how to sew… 🙂
    kisses from Brazil

10. joy says:

I’m so excited! i just bought my pattern. My Sweet Lucy turns two in November and my 5wk old Ramey keeps me busy so i’d better get a head start. Wanna have it done for her birthday! 🙂 Thanks for the inspiration.