I think Tim thinks I’m nuts

but I was sketching and it just sort of appeared in my notebook and I had to drop everything and make it. I love it! a nerdy little patchwork pillow with a surprise smile.

makes me and the sofa happy.

40 thoughts on “I think Tim thinks I’m nuts

1. Tara says:

Love, love, love the patchwork pillow! I just adore those ideas that sneak up on me and refuse to let go of my already-full mind until I form them into a tangible, finished project. Those are the BEST!
    Beautiful work!

2. idette says:

i think your pillow is very cute…and
    it will make the house fun and happy…so we can forget to LIVE also.
    can’t wait to see your new stuff!

3. Alice says:

I love this little guy! My brother had a dog shaped patchwork animal made by our grandmother when we were little! It had the same kind of colors with small prints…thanks for bringing back great memories.

4. sandi says:

This is not a comment about your recent post. I just didn’t see where I could contact you otherwise. I wanted to comment on your “Stitchette” embroidery patterns. They are so wonderful and I bet there are many, many people out here in blogland who would love to buy a book of all your embroidery designs. I for one would buy several copies for myself, and as gifts for friends. Have you ever thought of self publishing them in book form through one of the many self publishing companies out there? Just a thought.

5. zakka life says:

the pillow is so sweet
    I have to say I’m the say way, once I get an idea in my head I just have to make it
    P.S. I’ve been lurking on your site for a year now and thought it was due time to leave a comment. you really have such a lovely blog

6. cindy phelan says:

I use to want to have my interior of the house be matchy matchy and look like a magazine. Now I just want things around me that make me happy. That is what counts!cindy
    –love the pillow!

7. Gillian says:

I love it when inspiration hits and you have to drop everything to make something – cooking, cleaning and laundry be damned! It’s especially worth it when you end up with something as adorable as this pillow.