for Phoebe

Well I haven’t got anywhere on quilt designs for the gift quilts I need to make but I did plan three different quilts I want to make for Phoebe. Here’s one in progress. Paper pieced hexagons from Tanya Whelan Ava Rose Dots

I also have knitting plans for Phoebe. I think I’ll try this. Just can’t decide on a color.

Thinkingdress

If you’re thinking "what about the boy, that poor neglected boy", well unless I can sew or knit something from the new Clone Wars toy aisle at Target he won’t be too interested. The boys around here have Star Wars fever.

13 days 10 hours 55 minutes 53 seconds.

25 thoughts on “for Phoebe

1. Ellen Crimi-Trent says:

oh my lord my oldest is obsessed with Legos and those new Star Wars ones are killing him, especially since his little brothers bday party is on Sunday. He will just have to wait until Xmas or make some more money selling his cards!!

2. Bonney says:

You have probably mentioned this before but can you tell me what you use to get your paper pieces for your quilting? Thank you

3. Gina says:

My vote…Ravish 199, as far as the color delima. I have a girl and I am afraid I have no advice on the Star Wars concept. :)

4. Kristina says:

Such a cute dress … made same one last fall out of all seasons lime green … it turned out so cute!!! Cute as a dress, but daughter is getting tall… even cuter as jumper w/ jeans or leggings… have fun!

5. PaperDollyGirl says:

Love that dress! I’ve had it in my Ravelry queue for a while. It’s very sweet, and the jumper style means it could be worn for a long time (relative to how long much of children’s wear lasts). Also, I loved those future cards you posted featuring the three dolls. I will be watching the shop closely to see when they are up!

6. Kim says:

Too funny! I just made my daughter a cute flower applique tee and my 5 year old requested a Star Wars tee for himself. He envisions a battle between Luke and Darth Vadar with light sabers and all, in applique! He will have to settle for the Star Wars Lego tee I found at Target, his request far exceeds my abilities!

7. kathleen says:

I TOTALLY agree with you about the boys clothes thing! I have a website where I make clothes to fit my two girls then give them away and I feel like I’m excluding half the moms out there! I’m constantly looking for new inspiration for boys clothes but just can’t find anything I like.
    Oh, and by the way, I LOVE that sweater vest! And the color. I think you should go with the color in the photo.

8. Rachel says:

What a coincidence! I’ve been thinking of knitting a cabled vest for my 3 year old boy, just because every project I make these days seems to be for his baby sister and he’s beginning to get jealous.
    Maybe you can do a nice sweater with some sort of Star Wars intarsia!

9. Michele says:

That knitted top is adorable. I wish that my knitting skills could crank something like that out for my daughter. I guess that some practice is in order!

10. Baba says:

You are so talented. I would love to make more quilts, but dont have the fabric or the money to invest at the moment. Keep up the great blogs!