Ok. I drew up the instructions for the fairy dress-up dress. They’re a little slapdash but should do the trick. I was hoping to make another for Phoebe and was planning to draw up the instructions as I went. Unfortunately I didn’t have any good coordinating fabrics on hand to go with my new pink cotton lawn print (also from sale aisle at JoAnns) so I had to just draw this up by memory. Hope it works! Nothing is very exact. I figured it’s dress up, and it’s a pullover apron deal so it doesn’t need to be exactly the right size and will last a few years before it’s outgrown. And I didn’t want to finish any edges so that’s why it was put together the way it was.. finishing-free. But you’re lucky, Tim saved you. He insists my handwriting is illegible so he went through and typed up all my handwritten instructions. So now it’s fancy! Here it is. Here’s the original in case you’re wondering what the heck I’m talking about.