39 thoughts on “picking buttons out for her new sweater

1. DeborahW says:

I have those exact pink buttons! LOVE vintage buttons. Re your fabric stash, I have seen people organize theirs by color and it seems a great way to go. Maybe you’ll give it a try one of these days! Your stash is awesome, by the way, lucky you!!!

2. Catherine says:

She is awesome in her new sweater. Wow! I love the color choice of her sweater. Well done. Your dolls are awesome and so unique. All your dolls are super fun.

3. rachel z says:

ohmygosh, if I were a doll, that is exactly the hair I would have. Love it! I am always so impressed at how well you create the dolly-hair.

4. Kirstin says:

Yay! I am drooling and cannot WAIT for those doll patterns!! Though I do not think I could figure out how to appropriately size a knit sweater for one of them!

5. Catherine says:

Dolls pattern will be awesome. I cross my fingers and make a wish. Hope it will happen. I check out weewonderfuls everyday as I love the spirits of the creations and it makes me happy to see beautiful and fun dolls.:0)

6. Selena says:

What I love most about your dolls and your embroidery are the facial expressions. Just lovely. Have you done any dolls with mohair like some of the Waldorf dolls have?

7. Jill says:

I recently bought the pattern for the make along story dolls. SO FUN!! I was wondering if you sell the pattern for how you do this fun hair on the Kit, Chloe and Louise dolls?

8. Lisa Holt says:

Aww…she really looks like she’s concentrating! What a sweet face – you are quite talented. And yes – please do post which buttons she selected. :) ~Lisa