stop-and-go action

So, blog… I just cannot stay focused on anything for more than a few moments. I have a giant list of should-do’s that are being leveled by pangs of doubt & indecision and, I think, some hot weather laziness. Instead of staying on task I keep picking up random projects, fiddling, putting them down, etc. Last night I futzed around with this idea – crocheting doll hair from torn strips of fabric. Could be cute. I should really try to finish it.

13 thoughts on “stop-and-go action

1. betz says:

I am so with you. Trying to let myself go with the dabblings as that’s where good ideas (as well as duds here in my studio!) often come from!

2. susaninfrance says:

ooooh I like it…looks kinda heidi or swiss miss like and earthy mama-ish too. the colors are really nice. inspiring for one of those rag rugs that i’ve always wanted to actually make.

3. Rachael says:

I tried crocheting hair for one of our prototype dolls using “hairy” yarn – it worked really well for a short style and I’m looking forward to doing it again on a “keeper”! Good luck with yours.

4. driftwood shack says:

This ideas has a lot of potential- but may end up in chaos as you will end up keeping every single tiny scrap of fabric………which can lead to some very complicated storage issues!

5. Becci says:

I think that it would be very cute, looks a tad tricky and definitely needs the right outfit/accessories and sweet facial expression– can’t wait to see how she turns out! :)

6. Miriam says:

You are not alone. I’ve been pretty flaky lately too. I think it is time to set some firm goals to use it or lose it with some of the things in my craft area.