photos

handmade doll

So I’m feeling very accomplished this morning. I put in my order for 200+ prints last night at snapfish. Phew! Christmas, Easter, Mother’s Day, Phoebe’s birthday, the last six months of our lives, done! Now I just need to find albums. I still don’t know what I’m doing. At this rate we’ll need to build an addition on the house just for photo albums. But at least I’ll have them in my hot little hands. I like to sit and look through albums now and then. You know without the one gazillion bad shots or w.w. pics clogging up the works. So, yeah, we do have an external hard drive. What? of course I knew that. der. The thing is I want is access to everything without stuff slowing down. I have my computer guy on it now. Thanks for all your suggestions! They’re very helpful.

So the above is a pic I found when I was cleaning everything out. Don’t think I showed this before? I was going to make little notecards for Fall out of this gal and her friends. Yep, that didn’t happen. But it’s still on the list. Maybe this time I’ll get the doll instead of the teacup in focus!

21 thoughts on “photos

1. Marta says:

I don’t remember seeing this lady before but then again my memory tends to fail me sometimes. Love the notecards idea for this sweet doll. I agree with Amy she’s too cute.

2. Amy says:

I’ve been thinking of buying some plain and classic looking albums from http://www.exposures.com for quite some time. Except that I need a crap-ton of them. So here I sit with my memories all digital and whatnot.
    If you were looking for something to put in the shop, btw, I’d still pay big $$ for a stuffed kitty pattern a la Buttercup and Sunshine. Okay I’ll try to be patient. I just have to remind you every six months or so. In case you forgot 🙂

3. elliebelle says:

I just love your dolls, they are so sweet.
    I’ve never used Snapfish before. You can just go online and send your photos to be made into prints? That sounds cool. I have so many empty photo albums too!

4. FreshMD says:

Ahhhh, someone else who still puts photos in albums.
    I’ve stopped filing the albums on the top shelf of the bookshelf, too. They’re on the coffee table where my six-, three- and two-year-old can flip through them, as do I. Yes, the pages get bent and the covers get sticky, but it pleases me that the images are so thoroughly enjoyed.

5. Catherine says:

I love the expression on her face. She is looking forward to her afternoon tea with some cookies; I can tell. The outfit is lovely. I love her hairdo. She got blue eyes. Well done.

6. Mia Zucca says:

I’m trying to manage all of my picts right now too and I feel like they are all over the darn place. I’m not going to rest until I have some prints in hand!

7. Jen says:

We are so in the same place with pictures. We had a baby in February and need to order like a zillion prints. Lately I’ve had a hard time finding photo albums and finally settled on using albums designed for scrapbooking. Target has cute, reasonably priced ones. And then we just use photo corners for the pics.

8. Amber says:

gah! she is so cute. i <3 her tea set, as well. i think i saw one just like that in an antique store last week. all of your "wees" are so inspirational. i really want to try out one of your patterns one day. i also especially love the pics. below of you and your daughter. precious.
    -Am, of lu n' am

9. amy k. says:

this shot is adorable-
    and god. photos. I haven’t ordered any since the week before liddy was born and I had a full on freak out. gah. I’ve had 2 friends who have lost baby photos in computer crashes. I need to print pronto!

10. Annie says:

I so, so need to get caught up on the picture ordering- good for you! Somehow I feel like the pictures aren’t even real until they’re in an album on the shelf.