miss bunny

I’m working on new baby and birthday (someone‘s turning one very soon) gifts. I think Miss Bunny here might work for someone on my list.

Hope everyone had a nice Mother’s Day. We had all our official hullabaloo on Saturday so on Sunday we were free to just putter. Heaven! Hallmark should start a Puttering Day. I’d be all over that! I’d take myself out for a nice Puttering Day brunch and then get to it.

39 thoughts on “miss bunny

1. nancy heard says:

okay so i am totally freaking out that she’s turning one already! of course my own little ones are only getting bigger and bigger but i just remember reading about “june baby” before she was born and now…..WOW. awesome job on the haircut!!!

2. Zia Meadows says:

lovely bunny- must say I’m confused is puttering the same as pottering? Which is a perfect excuse for not starting the big scary job you are trying not to remember is next on your list! regards Zia

3. Melissa Crowe says:

This bunny is beautiful! She has that nice plump roundness and geometrical-feeling perfection that this slightly-o.c.d. crafter strives for but usually misses. Good on you!

4. Jenna says:

Darling little bunny. The dress is made of such a sweet fabric. I tried my best to make a puttering day yesterday, but the whole family sat around and stared at me, while I tried to quilt, and said “what do you want to do today Mama?”

5. CMN says:

I LOVE the idea of “Puttering Day”! Let’s start our own initiative… It’ll be a fabulous time to send funny cards and, well, putter around getting little bits of nothing done! Hooray for Puttering Day!

6. meg says:

Hey, for that matter, they can convert Mother’s Day to Puttering Day, and happier I could not be. They could combine it with Father/Child Super Terrific Fun Day, and it would just be the best thing ever. 😉

7. frazzy dazzles says:

I love this little rabbit. It has such a pretty softness to it. Very desirable for a one year old…or a 34 year old as in my case! Beautiful. You have such an amazing talent and imagination. Putter on! – Jen

8. lynne says:

fabulous! and, here here on the puttering. i am a master of the putter, it would be great to have a day that celebrated my basic approach to life.

9. Tala says:

I couldn’t agree more – I’m a firm believer that there should be a ‘law’ that we work two days a week, and putter for five! Lovely little Bunny!
    Tala

10. Rae says:

So cute! I love the Mandy outfit from last post too. I’m glad you enjoyed your Mother’s Day — I got to putter (and sew) too which is the best!

11. Lisa M says:

Oh my! How lovely and sweet is that little bunnykin! If I had a daughter, she would so be getting these! You are so talented 🙂
    Stay sweet!
    ♥Lisa

12. Lori says:

I so hear you on the puttering! Happy Puttering Day to you and Happy Mother’s Day as well. I love the pink houndstooth on the bunny.

13. Jill says:

Your little bunny is so sweet! It will make a wonderful birthday gift! She’s so cute in her little dress. Too bad my birthday has already gone by. . .I want one too!

14. Linnea says:

So cute :o) I’m sure that little bunny will be very loved for a very long time. Puttering day makes me think of glow in the dark mini golf… sweet!

15. mare says:

Gee! My Birthday is December 19th and i’m going to be 54 years old and i would LOVE Miss Bunny as a gift! 🙂
    (i never did get too old for dollies! 😉