30 thoughts on “they did it!

1. Mama Urchin says:

I would love if you put the story into a blurb book or something we could order. My daughter LOVES Olive and Archie and she would love having a book with their story so she wouldn’t have to ask me to show her on the computer all the time.

2. Annie says:

I’m so excited about this! I think that I’ll need to make new Olive and Archie dolls first though because ours have gotten played with so,so much that they are starting to look a little worse for wear.

3. Beth says:

Hooray! We loved it! My five year old son was so happy to see the end of the story! Thanks for doing this! My kids love their dolls and I think I need to get working on more accessories! Congratulations!

4. Xander, age 4. says:

I really liked your show/story. I really love you and Archie and Olive, Auntie Hillary. I love you all the days. Kisses. Hugs.

5. Rachael Rabbit says:

I seriously think this is the most lovely thing I have ever seen in my life …. I’m so totally and utterly jealous and in awe – its fantastic … I’m going to share it with everyone I know …

6. jam says:

Hillary, your Olive and Archie story is so cute. It has to become a real book. I love all the outfits and the adventures. You never cease to amaze.

7. kristin says:

congratulations Hillary!! it could not be any cuter. really, really truely makes me want to learn how to use that sewing machine of mine.
    (hey! how about a hand-sewing-for-fun make-along tale…)

8. caroline says:

Congratulations- this is such a wonderful idea. The dolls super cute and the photographs are beautiful. I’d echo mama urchin and would love to see the story in a little book or postcard set maybe? I’m going to have to get the patterns and make them for my girls. you’re a very talented lady- thanks for sharing!

9. Linda says:

Hi Hillary, Enjoyed seeing the pics of your sweet little girl and also Olive and Archie are very cute! Well done! Keep creating and smiling! hugs, Linda

10. Chantal says:

I was just checking back to see it the story was done yet, my daughter came running when I told her!
    Your creations are gorgeous and perfect for little ones!!
    Thanks for sharing