Chloe and her 10 random questions

handmade doll

Name: Chloe
Age: 9

Favorite subjects in school?
English, Computer Science

Your best sport?
Golf

Fav designers?
Chloe, of course! and Miu Miu.

Current project?
knitting a cover for my MacBook

Your wheels are?
my new blue cruiser with the tassles, thanks Santa!

Your favorite doll?
my American Girl doll, Felicity

Favorite movie?
Rear Window, or anything with Grace Kelly

What WB heroine do you most relate with?
Veronica Mars!

You wear an apron to…?
bake

Book you’ve checked out the most times from the library?
all the Nancy Drew books

got ten more for her?

69 thoughts on “Chloe and her 10 random questions

1. R Amour says:

Oh my goodness…Hillary, my daughter’s name is Chloe and she is turning nine! This doll is her!
    What would you like to be when you grow up?

2. Emily says:

I am in LOVE with her dress! Please Please Please make a pattern for all of us! Oh Please! My little Ella will love her!

3. carol says:

hillary! she is so adorable! the dress is superb-
    chloe-
    what is your favorite lipgloss flavor?
    pink lemonade or iced tea?
    tinkerbell perfume or anything on mom’s vanity?
    Oh- she is just too cute!!

4. Beth says:

She is perfect! I would love to make one of these dolls and lots of dresses! How did you get the hair wavy?
    Where is your favorite reading spot?

5. Alisha says:

Absolutely fantastic! Longer hair and she would be the doll version of my daughter, only mine is 4 (almost).
    What is her favorite animal?
    What is her favorite craft?
    What is her favorite color?
    Who is her best friend?
    What does she like best about being 9?

6. melissa deakin says:

oh my goodness.
    she is precious beyond words.
    i love her.
    i love her dress.
    i love her hair.
    and i love this interview.
    question for chloe…
    what do you listen to on your ipod?

7. maggie Smith says:

She’s SO cute!! The simple dress is perfect! How did you make her hairdo? Is the yarn wavy? does the hair stay in place like that? Adorable!!
    xx, maggie

8. Erica says:

She is adorable. Her hair looks just like my daughters. I love the dress, too! It would be cute to have the dress pattern in kids sizes, so that they could match their doll!

9. elliebelle says:

Everytime you post a doll I can hardly stand the cuteness! I’m so jealous that my dolls never look as utterly adorable as yours…
    Question for her – Who does she think should have won Project Runway??

10. Becci says:

This is sorta off topic, is there a pattern (free or not) or tip on how to make “real” hair like this? I’ve made her with the felt hair… but the wavy “real” hair is SO CUTE!

11. futuregirl says:

OMG!!! That is the best doll hair I’ve ever seen. Amazing! Wonderful! I’m in love with that hair. *I* want that hair.
    You do the best doll hair ever, and this one is the bestest of them all.

12. Jennifer says:

I would wear that dress! Please make patterns soon:) I can’t get over how talented you are! This doll is better than the Pottery Barn Kids dolls by far! You have inspired me more than anyone-ever. Thank you:)

13. LizAndrsn says:

Too Cute.
    Questions:
    Pintucks a nod to the past, or this Spring’s Must Have Fashion Statement?
    Speaking of which Band-aids: Fashion Statements or Boo-Boo covers only?
    Allowances: only for rich kids or payment for services rendered?

14. Tory says:

Swoon!
    Left handed or right handed?
    What do you want to be when you grow up?
    What is your favorite restaurant?
    And one question for Hillary: Can I get my hands on these fabulous patterns? My niece needs one! :-)

15. Melissa says:

Chloe is the sweetest little lady. I love the simple gathers in her pink dress and her blond slightly unruly hair (how stylish she is!) She is also full of personality!

16. Moonbeam says:

OMG!!! I love this doll! She is absolutely perfection. I can’t believe you have that certain something so often with your dolls. You make me want to have children!