77 thoughts on “yawn

1. PJ says:

…as well it SHOULD!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚
    I don’t always comment, but I’m a fan of yours and your little baby is just the cutest and if you are just able to put up a baby pic that would be enough for me ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. Stephanie says:

I miss swaddling the kids. All tucked in and sleepy. I remember all too well how tiring those first few months were. I nursed them so I was the only one that was up all night. Funny…now I kind of miss it :o)

3. Carrie says:

*sigh*
    if they could be delivered to you all wrapped up in a beautiful bundle like that, (and sleep so peacefully for the first 6 months) – i might, just might, need another one!

4. Amber says:

ooh – that is so precious! We have 4 and are done but I miss this age – I love the tiny baby stage!! Guess I’ll just pray for nieces and nephews!

5. Claudia says:

Oh, my! I think my ovaries just went *twang*… Hilary, you have done it now, himself is not going to be happy when I go home demanding babies.
    The hair! The nose! The pink! Lovely.

6. Reba says:

You must be some sort of sorceress/wizardess! You have a “pink thumb” for adorableness!

TGIF!
    Happy weekend! ๐Ÿ™‚

7. rhembein says:

So so sweet! Love that shot! You are probably deep in that gushy lovey sleep deprived newborn watching bliss thesea days! Enjoy! We will to with cute shots like you have posted!
    ~gyl

8. Jessi says:

ah, what a cute little burrito baby.
    my boys didn’t like to be wrapped like that. they always had to have their hands free.
    enjoy your little bundle!

9. Barbara C. says:

“Mom, can’t you see how tired I am….now just let me be for a bit….these moms, they always want to play!”
    Barbara C.

10. valentina says:

Does that mean you’re getting sleep?
    I was trying to explain swaddling to a friend recently, and could for the life of me not remember how it’s done. You know, nurse style, with the blankie stolen from the hospital, so it doesn’t come undone.

11. Cindy says:

It goes so fast. That brief amount of time where someone is soooo dependent on you and you on them! Breath it in and enjoy as I know you are:)

12. hillary says:

valentina – not so much unfortunately. phoebe is a sleepy girl during the day but not as much at night.
    after constantly swaddling a colicky Oscar for months we have the technique permanently burned in our brains!

13. Lili says:

hello
    I have made a wee bunny today! it is the first time i am sewing to create a wee and really i would like to thank you for this experience. the result is the one of a beginner who did not manage doing it with a machine, so it is a whole hand craft bunny i made. i did not know how to contact you so i am doing it through the picture of your lovely little daughter. could you tell me how to send you the picture so that i had it to your bunny pool? cheers
    Lili from the north of france!

14. Jane says:

I showed my Phoebe this picture of your Phoebe. She thought she was beautiful and wasn’t surprised when I told her she was called Phoebe.

15. buttercup&roses says:

Found your blog for first time today…
    Your baby is just SOooo adorable, You must be so incredibly proud!
    Will be popping back to check out your blog from now on.
    Jennifer.x

16. Juli says:

As we say down here in the South, I could just eat her up! (this is a good thing & sounds a lot less weird when spoken in a southern twang than typed out)