ula’s umbrella

Spring’s final stitchette, Ula’s Umbrella…

Thanks again to everyone who left one of the many wonderful suggestions for the Spring Stitchettes! These were a lot of fun to work on. They should be up in the shop sometime soonish…within the next 2 weeks I’d say. Then I’ve got to figure out a way to squeeze in the rest of the alphabet.

And hey thanks for all the well wishes on the new house! There will definitely be many before/after pics popping up around here. I’ve taken the camera out there four days in a row now and been too wiped out to take any pics each time. But they’ll be coming… and coming and coming. Did I mention the kitchen? How about the bathrooms? The basement?! Oh, they’ll be coming.

30 thoughts on “ula’s umbrella

1. Mary-Heather says:

Um, is that coat based on a real slicker? Because if it is, please post where to buy it, pretty pretty please! I know LA is having the dry-est year in the last 130 years and stuff, but seriously I need that coat. 😉
    LOVE the colors in this one, too!

2. Colleen says:

Soo cute, good use of the letter U as well, you could squeeze in the rest of the alphabet in w/a holiday pack. Forth of july, st patts, christmas,easter, ground hogs day..haha. Cant wait to hear more about the house.

3. Claire says:

Ahh yes, the “before and after”. Our pepto-pink 50s bathroom yeilded LOTS of b and a love. lots and lots. More even than the kitchen is!

4. hillary says:

claire – ooh, if only we had a 50s pink bathroom. we could call it a day. no, it’s the 80s country beige bathroom that’s killing us softly. both the houses we loved and missed out on had pink bathrooms!

5. Lotta says:

Love this one, I’m going to have to order it! Do you take teeny tiny chain stitches? I think mine are too long because they certainly don’t look like that!

6. allison says:

Too cute! Love that raincoat!
    I’m looking forward to lots of before and after pics of the new house! I love home improvement projects and when it’s a new home it’s even better! Enjoy!

7. Liz says:

She is sooo sweet. I love the coat and her hair rocks – does she have any styling tips as I wish mine would stay as flat as that in the rain!