Spring Stitchettes in the Shop!

The Spring Stitchettes are up in the shop now! Miles’ Mother’s Day, Ula’s Umbrella, Oliver Observes and Georgia Grows are all ready and waiting for you to get stitching. We weren’t able to get as many printed up this time as we normally do (a little house poor already) but if they sell out there will be a reprint available later this Summer.

The rest of the Stitchettes have also been restocked and are now available in the shop.

Thanks!

15 thoughts on “Spring Stitchettes in the Shop!

1. earthchick says:

YAHOO!!!!! I just ordered mine. I’m so freakin’ excited (esp. about the little curly-headed boy!!) that I can hardly stand it!!!
    Thank you, Hillary, for doing this, when you have so much going on in your life right now! And congrats on your move into your new home!

2. June says:

I am very thankful that I was able to get my order in this morning. It’s amazing that you were able to accomplish this in conjunction with moving into a new home.

3. Sally says:

Thank you so much for these cuties Hillary!
    May you settle in quickly and wishing you all much happiness in your new home!

4. Anina says:

I think I see another project coming on. With creative people like you around, I may never need to have an original thought again in my life… :-)

5. Rachel says:

I just ordered mine. I can’t wait to make something. I think you should start a flickr group for stitchettes. I’d love to see what other people have done.

6. Georgia says:

Got some! Hurrah!
    I hope this isn’t the end of the stitchettes. I really *need* a ballerina to stitch – hint, hint 😉 .
    Glad the move wne twell too. Enjoy your new home!

7. Monika says:

Georgia is my favorite in this set…my toddler girl looks like her specially when having her hair done with piggy tails!!! Found your flickr searching for embroidery stuff and was so happy to found your Stitchettes. Just placed an order couple of days ago. Love all your Stitchettes but specially the ones with curly or wavy hair, like Georgia, Izzie and Sam.