new mailing address

In yet another move to be all professional-like I went and signed wee wonderfuls up with its very own mailbox. From now on all love and hate mail can be sent to:

Hillary Lang
Wee Wonderfuls
P.O. Box 1136
Wheaton, IL 60187

13 thoughts on “new mailing address

1. jenna lou says:

Congrats!! I also saw the before/after pictures and LOVE the wood floors!! Paneling is super hard to take out!! I remember helping a friend do it and in the end she decided to hire help to take it out because it was just too much work for her.
    Good luck though!! I can’t wait to see more pictures of the new home and especially baby’s room!!

2. molly says:

i guess this means you moved to wheaton!!?? (not that I’ll be stalking you or anything!!!) I think we talked about this before…hubby and i went to college there and lived in wheaton for several years before moving back east…if only our paths had crossed there. such fun.

3. Crystal says:

Wow…have been a fan of your blog for a looong time. We’re pretty close, i’m in Aurora, IL :) Congratulations on the new house.

4. eBirdie says:

Wheaton? I’m in Wheaton! It’s funny because I was driving to the train station to pick up my hubby tonight and I saw a magnolia tree that reminded me of yours (I had just read your post above). Of course, there are lots of magnolia trees in Wheaton…but, you never know! Welcome to the neighborhood. 😉

5. cindy says:

huh, that’s only a 4 hour drive from me way up here in Sturgeon Bay! :) We were just down at Ikea in Shaumberg (sp) for Spring break. Well, not AT Ikea for all of the break, but we visited there. :)

6. Amy R says:

Welcome to Wheaton Hilary!There are a least five little resale stores in Wheaton or close by! Let me know if you want a list!
    See you around town!

7. Melissa says:

I really enjoy reading wee wonderfuls, but only the first few lines show up when I read it using google reader. Would you consider changing your settings so the whole post is sent to feedreaders?