a dull read

Ok. I figured out the most boring thing to blog about yet… unpacking. There’s nothing to say about it. A long, messy, cluttered, unglamorous progress. The end result might not suck but still it’s that just-moved-in unpacked. Not that smartly appointed, just the right knick knack, everything in its perfect place thing that happens way way down the road.

For now it’s just going to have to be little snippets here and there…

a parked camper

a new shirt by small object sarah from art star. monsters!

17 thoughts on “a dull read

1. Jude says:

I moved at Christmas time – so i feel your pain! I am now int he second wind phase of reorganising everything now that i have gotten to know the house a bit betterr.
    I made Archie and Olive this weekend! My little girl Lily has commandeered them so I have come to a halt.

2. carol says:

yes, the green is really great! makes me want to paint my walls!
    give yourself time with the unpacking…your nesting instincts will REALLY kick in soon! perfect timing.

3. Ali says:

I’m a hopeless nester. Three years on and things are still where I plunked them on the first day. Look forward to seeing yours unfolding as a beautiful butterfly.

4. Nancy says:

yes, the unpacking…not fun. i always seem to lose something in the process. last time it was a sugar bowl. would movers steel a sugar bowl? maybe i will find it next time i move…hehe
    i got matty the monster shirt too!

5. Beverly says:

I’ve only just finished unpacking 11 mos after my move, and I suspect the re-arranging will be endless! But isn’t that the fun?
    BTW, I ADORE the Spring Stitchettes, which arrived on Saturday. Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations!

6. Lotta says:

Love the camper and the green as well. And Oscar is looking BIG! Doesn’t it just make you swoon to think of him as a big brother. It’s a lot of fun. I know Gracie has Mack under her thumb – running for pacifiers and such.

7. cindy says:

Oh, that green is very cool! And the camper just makes it even better! :) Have fun unpacking. Being a coastie family for 21 years, we’ve done our share, and it pretty much stinks every time. But it’s worth it to get stuff cleaned out! 😉