going crazy

My gmail has been down all day and I feel like someone has cut off my arm. Actually I’m more than a litte panicked as I realize I’ve got all my everything stored in a free web based email account. And it’s friggin beta. Swell. Evidentally this isn’t a system wide error but just affects a small "subset of users". I’m feeling so lucky to be included. Anyway! All of this griping is just to let you know if you’ve been trying to reach me, I’m unreachable for the time being.

So hooray and thanks for the bunny excitement! She’s in the works! There’s bunny above and also sneak peeking is Olive in the new make-a-long knitting pattern. Thanks to the unbelievably generous help of some really amazing volunteers these patterns should be ready to go as soon as gmail loves me again and I get a nice sunny day for pics.

18 thoughts on “going crazy

1. Chase says:

Hi Hillary!
    I’ve been reading your blog for a long time now and I’ve finally got up the courage to say hello and tell you what an inspiration you’ve been to me. Your work inspired me to keep up my own craftblog and eventually start my own etsy shop. Your plushies and dolls are the cutest thing ever, and I hope someday to be half as successful as you are! Thanks for all the wonderful ideas.
    ^_^ Chase.

2. Michelle says:

Whew, now I get it. I sent you an unbelieveably long-winded email a little while ago (well, you probably believe it, since you’ve read my previous ones), so it’ll be waiting for you when gmail lets you in again. Isn’t it funny (in a sad kind of way) how dependent we get upon these things? Personally, I don’t like the telephone, so I’d be a goner without my email! Hang in there and do something productive! :0)

3. Daphne says:

Hurrah for BFBs! And I have had that moment with gmail. That moment when I cursed myself for thinking “it’ll never happen to me, lahdidah.” But guess what? I haven’t changed. It’ll be back.
    HURRAH again for more patterns. 🙂

4. Colleen says:

Hello Hillary! I’ve been reaeding your blog for about a year now, but never thought to post! I love everything you make! You are soo crafty, your my biggest inspirration. Congrats on the baby, i was so happy to hear it was a girl, some one to play with thoose dollies of yours! Hope oscars well, and i hope the weather get better soon. BRRRR!
    Colleen

5. Plumtickled says:

They can put a man on the moon but can’t keep computers in line! Arghhhh!
    I can’t wait for your bunnies! The next needs to be those sweet kitties you have too! Love them all!! Judi

6. Kristin R says:

Well, consider me your “small subset user” buddy. I was down all day too and also had that paniced feeling of my eyes being misplaced. The bunnies are wonderful, such great choice of cloths!

7. Sara Fleming says:

YES YES!!! Big footed bunnies have to be the cutest things I have ever seen!!! It gives me such delight to look through the photos. I am a sewer, and would totally love a pattern!!! Please, please make a pattern I can purchase. Or I would love to be able to purchase a bunny (or several) that you’ve made.
    xo Sara

8. Jenni says:

Oh! I can’t wait for the new Olive pattern! I’ve just had a little girl and I’m so excited to make this for her. Good luck with the gmail account.