Oscar’s week

I’ve started a lot of projects this week but they all went awry almost immediately so how about a look at Oscar’s week instead…

his new favorite thing in the world, glitter glue!

more glue… felt cars with button wheels

and melting mommy’s heart by asking to play tiny cars on the road quilt (which he never does)

18 thoughts on “Oscar’s week

1. DeeLight says:

I love the road quilt. And if your projects went awry but you got to spend time with your son then nothing was lost, only gained. My daughter is 9 and has always loved glitter glue. I love it too, I don’t think you ever out grow it. My 18 mo old is another story I don’t know if I will ever trust him with any kind of glue. But he does love tape and stickers. Have fun with your son and the glitter glue!!!

2. Lori says:

Ahhhh…. the glitter glue.. there will be many tears if the caps aren’t on tight and it dries out. We have gone through one pack already. Always good to have a stash of it on hand.
    Lori

3. Madeline says:

Glitter glue is one of the top inventions of our time. I saw a huge glitter glue kit at Target and had to restrain myself from buying it. And yet, I’m seriously sad I didn’t! That road quilt is precious and his felt cars are rockin!

4. Morgan says:

I’m just starting a canvas railroad mat today for Henry. Not quilted though (that is so beyond my capabilities- so I’m just going to have to ooohh and ahh over yours!) Lovely, Hillary!

5. Katie says:

Your website/blog is fantastic as is your work. Thank you for sharing it. Also, congratulations on finding a house! We live in Evanston so I know how tough that search can be. By the way — my great-grandfather was named Oscar and it’s a fantastic name!!

6. Alyson says:

I love the cars! We have lots of buttons I saved from old clothes (too “used” to donate) so the buttons will now become wheels. Thank you for the new idea!