christmas break

Okay! The gift cards are all crappily wrapped and ready to go. The half as many Christmas cards as were needed have been ordered from snapfish and sent out. All baking projects have been abandoned. All official Christmas outings, pagents, parties, etc have been checked off. Christmas pajamas have been bought instead of made. I’m done! And pretty happy about it. It’s time for some serious holiday lazing about. So I think I’m going to sign off for the holidays early this year. I’ll be back after the new year. Of course I’m sure I’ll be lurking around on flickr. Have a great holiday everyone!

39 thoughts on “christmas break

1. sunni says:

Merry Christmas Hillary and family!
    Good for you for getting everything done in a way to give you a whole week of relaxing! Shows how smart you are yet again. 😉
    Have a great restful break, I’ll look forward to seeing you in the new year!

2. Jan says:

Good for you, Hillary! It’s been quite a year for you, hasn’t it? Take a breather and enjoy the holidays with your family.
    See you on the other side! 😉

3. Samantha says:

Merry Christmas, Hillary! See you in January. Maybe Santa will even bring me a new camera so I can hop on the Flikr bandwagon. :-) I have a very cute–I mean handsome– robot I would love to show off.

4. Michelle says:

Happy holidays to you, Oscar, Tim and the babe. Enjoy doing nothing, or whatever you feel like doing, just for yourselves. And thanks for all the presents you’ve given us in the last few weeks.

5. Amy says:

Merry Christmas and *thank you* for all of the fun you have provided to my daughter and to me this year (Archie, Olive, freebies!)!

6. emily says:

Merry Christmas, you lovely Ms. H.
    Have a wonderful break, and I can’t wait to hang out at WW in 2007!
    I hope you and your little family have a wonderful few weeks.
    xoxoxo,
    emily

7. blair says:

Oh, here’s hoping Santa has some morning sickness relief in that big bag of his. Relax and bask in the glow of all the wee wonderful things of Christmas past!

8. jodie says:

” All baking projects have been abandoned.”
    i LOVE it. i’m glad i’m not the only one. love your site, love your stuff. enjoy your holidays and the year to come.