there’ll be much mistletoeing

Ok then. That cooking/football/shopping gateway holiday is over and it’s time to move on to the hardcore holiday stuff!

Christmas trains

Holiday freebies (coming soon)

And we heard some good news from the printer, the Robot & Spaceboy Put-together books will be here Monday! Cyber Monday even.

29 thoughts on “there’ll be much mistletoeing

1. Casey says:

The embroidery design is so cute!! I just love the little details you included in it. Your adorable designs have inspired me to try embroidery again, something I enjoyed doing but haven’t really done much with it in the past few years!

2. Sarah says:

Yippeeee!!! My boys are going to LOVE the Spaceboy! My daughter will be getting an Olive for Christmas and I was so hoping I’d be able to make the boys a new friend too! We’ve already started on the ornaments from Cutting Edge to give to preschool teachers…your designs are the cutest ever!!!

3. meg says:

Ooh yay!! That will be my token Cyber Monday purchase. (I almost didn’t have any online shopping to do on THE big day; that was a close one!)

4. Tatania says:

The embroidery is gorgeous !
    Where was the Christmas Train picture taken ? It looks fantastic 🙂
    Can’t wait to see the Robot and Spaceboy put together book.

5. Dawn Castro says:

Yes!!! I am a happy camper about your new robot!! Can’t wait!! I will be camped outside you store so that I can get my pattern!!! I’ll make sure to bring enough hot chocolate and cookies for everyone!!

6. mary jane says:

Hi,
    I really like your site! How did you get a shop on typepad? What level of membership do you have with typepad?
    I’m just trying to find the best place to put my online shop.
    Thanks,
    mary jane

7. Siri says:

Oh! You just reminded me of the Aunt Martha’s embroidery transfer pattern envelope I just HAD to buy last December. It’s the complete antithesis of your sweet Stitchete elf here. The elves in the packet I bought are kind of evil and coniving looking, unintentionally I believe. I thought it would make a funny gift, either embroidered, or just the pattern itself, for just the right person.