Chapter Two Patterns

Hi ho Make-a-longers! Chapter Two patterns are hot off the presses. Here’s the skinny, Professor Paws and the Felted Sweater Outerwear patterns are up in the Make-a-long shop now. They’re being sold together for $10. The sleeping bags will be a freebie and will be available to anyone who ordered Chapter 2 patterns. And it’s coming.. very soon. I’ll save all the emails from Chapter 2 orders and send along the sleeping bags pattern as soon as it’s done.

Then it’s on to Chapter 3! hint: I’m warming up my knitting needles.

***Please note: Like the others,these are PDF patterns. Don’t forget to click the "Return to Merchant" button from paypal to get back to the download page.***

11 thoughts on “Chapter Two Patterns

1. Beth says:

Yeah… I already have them printed off. NOW.. I have to finish Archie this weekend and then I can do these patterns. I already have several thrift store wool sweaters to choose from. AND I promised Em I would make Olive a fleece jacket besides just the pullover.
    I have figured this out though. I am going to have to make my OWN for me. I am thinking Amelia and Jean for me (heheheh). I told Em if I make my own they are MINE! But we can all play together.
    I need to print out the story as it is right now. I just love this. I know it must be a lot of work, but we all appreciate so so much!
    I even thought about crocheting the dolls their own Birthday cakes and tea set.. kind of I finished sewing you guys so it is your birthday! Hmmmmm, may also have to sew a Christmas tree for them.. oh my, the possibilities are endless!

2. CrystalT says:

I am super excited! I must thank you dear… My eleven year old daughter has not played with dolls for years. But that all changed when Olive was made! She adores that doll. Takes her places, sleeps with her, PLAYS with her. Oh. It warms a Momma’s heart. I am thankful she is so interested in sporting her ‘Olive’ and not the ‘grown up’ things such as fashion, makeup, and gossip. I KNOW… Fifth grade is killing me! Thank you my friend. 🙂 Your make-a-long is ‘WONDERFUL’.

3. Erin says:

Professor Paws is just too cute. I wanted to just let you know how much fun my 22-month old son has sitting on my lap while I click through the make-along pages. He never tires of it and I know just what I’m making him for Christmas. Thank you so much! Your creations are brilliant! : )

4. Rachel says:

So happy to see these patterns are here. I love this make-along. I’ll be honest though… I haven’t actually been able to make any of the patterns because of a big cross-country relocation my family just completed (well, almost completed. We’re not actually in our house yet). Anyway, I’m really looking forward to getting started on the projects. Perfect Christmas gifts for my two-year daughter Mia. She LOVES the online book, btw. If you ever decided to print it in book form, I’ll be in line to purchase. Thank you so much for your great projects and inspiration. I really enjoy your blog!

5. Ziortza says:

Hello!!
    I have seen the photos of the vintage fabrics, and I was wondering if you sell them.
    Could you please answer me??

6. Margy says:

The patterns are just wonderful. I am making Olive at the moment. These two are just too cute. Where can I find the pattern for the backpacks?
    Groetjes from Belgium.

7. libby says:

I managed to download the cat and outerwear patterns but I don’t think I got a page 2 which might have had the list of requirements for the sweaters. Is there a way of getting it? Also, how do we register to get the free patterns like the sleeping bags? I got the backpacks OK but that was at the same time as I downloaded Olive and Archie.