WIP Friday

on deck, the rest of the next set of make-a-long patterns…

and a little more of this action since our snow has melted and more fall-like temps are on the way.

17 thoughts on “WIP Friday

1. Selena says:

I still can’t believe you had snow! Wow! The children keep asking when the snow is going to come because they want to try the hot maple syrup in the snow trick to make candy. My dd learned this in the Little House books. I love that striped fabric. So Fall like.

2. earthchick says:

We got snow yesterday too – crazy! Am hoping it gets back to fall soon.
    I love, love, love the little chocolate brown jacket your son is wearing. Would you mind sharing where you got it? It is so adorable on him.

3. hillary says:

hmm, that’s a last year’s jacket so I can’t really remember. target probably. luckily the kid doesn’t grow much and all his fall clothes from last year are still fitting him, for now.

4. Anna says:

I can’t believe you had snow. It has been really warm here in the Pacific Northwest.
    That fabric is great and your son is adorable.
    My girls and I are off to the pumpkin patch too.
    Look forward to getting my stichettes, thank you.

5. Sarah says:

I’m not sure where you are, but here in northern IL, it was snowing pretty hard for awhile. You would have thought my coworkers had never seen snow, the way we were gaping. Thankfully the sun came out and melted it (except in the shade where the snow is still lingering)!

6. Bettsi says:

Hillary, Oscar gets more and more handsome everytime I see him. Since my babes are all so big now, I’d love to hear what he’s up to. What are the new phrases that he’s saying? Is he still asking “Does this look cute?” That one slays me! I think, truly, that he is the best WIP ever.

7. Rebecca says:

Pumpkin orange is so autumnal, I love it. Can’t wait to carve ours out and pop them on our gate posts with candles in. We carve a scary face on one side and a smiley face on the other, then decide which to display each night. Its all great fun until it begins to go mouldy, get soggy and fills with dead burnt flies!!!
    I’m so delighted to have found your beautiful site, when I feel deflated I come here for inspiration (that means I’ll be here every 10 minutes or so!).

8. Jennifer says:

The fabric is just adorable, love it. Seems like everyone’s doing a WIP Friday post this week – I feel so out of the loop, I don’t know about these bloggy things!