I’m working, really I am.

I am not farting around taking pictures of Tim’s old Star Wars toys that his parents brought up for him.

No sir. Not trying to make the blinds look like Cloud City.

Not noticing that Oscar’s new Radiator Springs car ramp looks a lot like Dagoba. Nope.

Maybe it’s just research. Halloween is around the corner. Maybe Oscar needs another Star Wars themed costume.

29 thoughts on “I’m working, really I am.

1. sarah says:

might I add, that’s a crazy looking yoda! maybe you should do a whole family theme? You can go as lei, your husband and han (not luke, that’s creepy) and you little one can be r2d2?

2. caroline says:

How bizarre – my husband and son have been watching all the ‘real’ Star Wars films over the last couple of evenings. I have been boring them with stories of my Star Wars figures – v.impressed Yoda still has the belt and snake. And the stories I could tell of trying to find that Leia Organa figure……

3. capello says:

at least Oscar will wear a home made costume. my Griffin wants to be a clone trooper, complete with shiny fabric. sadly, it was much cheaper to purchase it already made than make it myself.

4. Steph VW says:

Hey! I have that same Princess Leia doll, but mine sat at the bottom of the lake at our cottage for a winter, so her face is this odd pinky red colour now. And her capey vesty thing is missing.

5. Lori says:

Those figures are in amazing condition! Your spouse took good care of them. I like the scenes you set up… I’d believe that was Cloud City on Bespin.
    Lori

6. Rebecca says:

Wow, those are in great condition. The Star Wars toys from my childhood don’t look nearly so good. Yoda is “naked” who knows where his little robe is. I didn’t even know he ever had a snake! And Princes Leia doesn’t have her fancy robe/cape things either. Pretty much any removable accessory is long gone!