I said brrrr… it’s cold in here

Happy October 12th everybody!

This is making me feel extremely behind schedule. Still no Halloween costume for Oscar, haven’t taken our Fall-ish Make-a-long pics yet, haven’t mulled anything and it’s snowing already! I’ve gotta go start working on ornaments or something.

Thanks so much for the Stitchette love!! I’m busy packing them all up and they should be to you soon. There are still sets up in the shop. I got a ton of them this time around so there wouldn’t be so much "I missed out, reprint please" regret. Of course last time someone was blogging how unhappy they were that they didn’t sell out fast enough. Hope no one is grumbling at me, "I set my alarm and they’re still not sold out, hmpf". I always shoot for the pleasing all the people all of the time goal but it’s a lofty one.

ok, time to get knitting. I’m going to make like Emily’s latest painting and bundle myself up!

34 thoughts on “I said brrrr… it’s cold in here

1. traci says:

holy cow it’s snowying already!! i started on the mulled cider last night but it’s not really cold here. love that window shot. i think she needs a wee sled to play with.

2. Sara says:

It pains me how much importance people place on exclusivity. Like somehow saying “You can’t have this, it’s sold out,” makes you feel better. Let everyone enjoy the stitchette love, man. *grin* I’m glad you made a bigger reprint this time, though! I love the fall!

3. Jennifer Coomer says:

Snow?? Snow??? I’m jealous! We’ve had weird (but usual) Southern weather. The seasons can’t make up their minds. This week we’ve actually been in the 80’s. That does not feel like October to me. And I hate being hot. So I’m jealous of your now.

4. Brynne says:

You’re breaking my heart with those snow pictures! My mom called to tell me it’s snowing in Chicago this morning. Well, it’s raining and only 79 degrees in Houston today! Living vicariously through blogs is the only way to get cold weather…

5. Charmaine says:

AHHHHH! This is the first blog of yours that depressed me! We have weather in the 60’s here in Cincinnati and I am cold…I don’t want SNOW! However, your picture is so CUTE!

6. Charmaine says:

Different Charmaine here, and VERY strange to see my name — a thing that rarely happens — but anyways, it’s snowing off and on here in Ashland, WI and it’s cold. Brrrrrrr.
    And I agree, it makes me feel soooo utterly behind on my Christmas presnts.

7. emily says:

Holy moley, I cannot believe it’s snowing in Chicago! Good grief!
    That little hooded sweater thing is killing me…is that what you want, lady? The good thing is that there is a little bit of Black Apple on it’s way to Wee Wonderfulsville as of this afternoon, so I managed to get that errand in before I keeled over from tiny-doll-sweater-cuteness-overload.
    I’m sure you look just as adorable as my little knitter…Positive.
    xoxo

8. tali says:

i can’t believe it. it’s a thousand degrees in austin texas right now and STICKY. apparently we might get a cold front tonight (65 degrees tomorrow) but no one is holding their breath! talk abou jealousy right now…

9. laura says:

love the bring it on reference…brrr it’s cold in here, there must be some torros in the atmosphere! (wow i can’t believe i know that off hand 🙂

10. Iona says:

Please, more snow photos! In Melbourne yesterday it was 37C (98F)! I think that’s the northern equivalent of a hot August day in May. I am now convinced I need to live where it snows.
    Good luck with all your crafting and catching up stuff.

11. erin says:

it made me feel very behind scheudule too!
    today i found myself designing my holiday cards when it isnt even halloween yet! i guess that could be a good thing, though.
    cold weather=motivation 🙂