37 thoughts on “Wilson Walks Walter

1. Sara says:

Oh, squee! I am so excited. Please please get these to the printers and into your store! Be sure to order enough for demand, too!!
    Also, one quick question on the Make-a-long book – at the end, will we be able to download a PDF of the actual story book, instead of just printing the webpages? That would be fab! My neice would love it. :o)

2. hillary says:

oh dear. an art critique. well what I was going for there was perspective. ya know, with Walter walking behind Wilson. If you’ve spent as much time dangling puppies by their collars as I have you’d know that’s not quite what it looks like 😉
    Amanda & everyone – I’m hoping to have them in the shop by October 1st..ish.
    Sara – I mention here possible plans for printing up the story when it is finished…
    Jessa – Tim took this one. Outside, and with the macro lens I think.

3. Sara says:

Ah! I missed that in the post – thanks for pointing to it! I’ve not used lulu, but bought from it, and it is a pretty quality product. Of course, that was just text.
    BUT! I agree that a dangled puppy would have most of its body below its head. (Ok, that’s morbid.) I like ‘im.

4. mijk says:

You seriously have drawn my son. So this Stijn. I need to remodell the dog I am afraid but boy will Stijn be thrilled when I present. Stijn walks Joris!

5. Beth says:

too cute again. I wish I had been around to purchase the original stitchettes. My daughter saw them when I was online and kept saying “Momma I want those”… (hmmmm, I am good but not that good)

6. Penny says:

What beautiful designs they all are! The more you do, the more I realise they are wearing 21st century clothes: the embroidery style looks ’30s, but they aren’t old-fashioned.